Rings Of Love (Niley Story)

Start from the beginning

"Babe, I'm sorry. Please forgive me?" Liam apologized and calmed down."I promised I will never get involved in a fight again." "You said that last time too." Miley said coldly.  "Miley....Miles...." Liam called her. " Fine, this is the last time ok? And don't call me Miles." Miley said. "No problem, Miles, I meant Babe." Liam laughed," I booked a place at the restaurant downstairs for us. You want to go now?" "Give me fifteen minutes, you go down first?" "Sure." Liam kissed on Miley's cheek and left the room. Miles.... she hated this nickname. Maybe not, just a mixture of like and dislike? 

"Miley, can you wait for a while? Please sign my book." Two crazy fans came running into the hotel lobby. "Of course." Miley said and took the book over. "What book is this? I didn't know that I was on the cover of this book." Miley asked as she signed the cover. "My friend works as a publisher and he helped me published my own fan fiction story." The fan replied. "Cool." Miley said and handed back the book. "FYI, this book is about you and Nick. Niley forever." The fan giggled and turned the book around. It was Nick's picture and with his signature. Instantly Miley didn't know who to respond to that. " Nick said he thinks the book cover was awesome, especially with you on it." the fan continued." Great book cover" Miley said and left the lobby.

"Your fan?" Liam asked as soon as Miley reached the restaurant. "Yeah. she asked me for a signature." "Here is your food" The waiter interrupted the conversation and served them their food. " What did they ask you to sign on?" Liam asked. " Just some book cover. " " Your book, Miles To Go?" " Yeah." Miley lied.

Later on...

What is happening to me? Why am I so feeling restless? It was already in the morning and Miley had not slept for the whole night. It was because of the book they both signed. "Beep." Miley's phone vibrated. Miley took her phone to look at the message. "Can We Meet?" The message wrote. It was him. He is in Philly.

At the cafeteria........

" Miley, you are early. You were usually the one who is late." Nick said.

" That was in the past. Nick, things changed." Miley replied.

" You changed too..... You used to call me Nicky."

" You used to call me Miles too....."

"Yeah.. Things changed."

" I can't believe that you are marrying him."

"He is a great guy."

" Do you have the kind of love where the sun could shine or not shine all day long and your wouldn't care. The kind of love that makes you want to jump in the pool in December. The kind of love that want to dance in the rain. Because that was the kind of love we had and he will never understand it at all."

"We had it.......That kind of love."

"Then why don't you dare to look into my eyes. You said our love was the most magical journey of in your life and it was a total rush."

" Things are never going back to the way it used to be. You didn't answer my call too when I needed you the most."

" Everyone was circling around you. I didn't had a chance."

"Liar!"

" I was so in love with you and I was afraid. When I knew you were going to get marry, I wrote Wedding Bells and sang it to everyone. I wanted to tell you that I still love you."

"It's just too late." Miley cried.

"No, it isn't.. Why must you always run away from problem when it happens? I will help you face the media and all your friends. You got to trust me."