he want to go to huening kai's dorm but he's probably taking a nap right now so he will just go gonna find it. it's just either on the dance studio, living room of the building, or at their studio.

before he went outside of his room, he wore his hoodie and mask since fans might see him. he also wear socks and just wore sleepers to make sure he don't feel cold. as he enter the building, he firstly went to the dance studio to check his charger.

as usual, no one was already there. the staffs might be resting by now or in their studio.

soobin turned on the light and checked everywhere inside but he didn't find his charger. sighing, he turned off the lights and made sure to close the door before he walk towards the living room. he was about to open the door but he suddenly heard taehyun and yeonjun's voices. he then suddenly remember that they're having live inside the living room.

he hesitated to open the door. he was about to walk away when suddenly the door opened, seeing beomgyu who is about to walk out.

hyung?❞ beomgyu uttered making yeonjun and taehyun's attention also caught.

have you seen my charger?❞ soobin asked and took a peek inside the room. beomgyu shrugged ❝i saw a charger on the table there, but i don't know if it's yours.❞ he said which made soobin nodded and silently walk inside while yeonjun and taehyun still on the live.

yeonjun took a glimpse of him as soobin walk across behind the camera. meanwhile taehyun is reading their fans' comments. ❝who just came in? i heard soobin's voice.❞ taehyun uttered as he read the comment and also glimpse at soobin who is finding his charger in the drawer box below the table.

yes, it is soobin-ssi!❞ yeonjun response to the comment which made soobin widened his eyes. when he found his charger, he was about to walk away but then the older called him. ❝soobin, come here!❞ he said while smiling, looking happy to see soobin's appearance even though he's not.

soobin pointed his finger at himself and glance at taehyun. the blonde haired also glimpse at him before he diverted his eyes to the screen again to read the comments. having no choice, soobin walk towards yeonjun.

yeonjun gently pulled soobin's arm to show his face on the camera. luckily, soobin is wearing a mask so his bare face cannot be seen. ❝hello MOA!❞ their leader greet and wave at the camera. before he move away, yeonjun pulled him closer and peck on his cheek which made soobin startled and quickly stand straight.

saranghae~❞ yeonjun uttered while he peck on the air and closed his eyes for a second, more like flirting. taehyun was also shocked but didn't made it obvious as he is in front of the camera.

soobin just looked at him awkwardly, as he feel uncomfortable at what yeonjun just did. he didn't respond back, instead he just smiled and walk away.

when he walk outside the room and closed the door, he slightly slammed himself on the wall while holding his chest. his heart started to beat faster and he don't know how to act. why did yeonjun just suddenly do that? it's like the older is two-faced.

soobin don't know if yeonjun's intention is to really peck his cheek or he just force himself to do that to show to their fans their "love chemistry" something.

many actually ship them two because of what yeonjun act but the fans didn't know that the older shows the opposite behind the cameras.

taking a deep breath, soobin shook his thoughts off as his heart is beating increasingly. ❝pretend it didn't happen.❞ he muttered to himself before he walk towards the elevator and walk back to his dorm to charge his phone.

after that, he walk towards the kitchen and started to cook for him and for his members. he only just cook instants since he cannot cook that well and yeonjun is more like the chef of the group.

while waiting for the noodles to get soft inside the boiling water, soobin sat down on the high chair. remembering what happened earlier made him groan. ❝i hate him.❞ he mumbled while clenching his fist.

he hate yeonjun for the way he acts. why can't just he treat him like that also behind the camera. not the way of being lovey-dovey but at least he should have been nice to him like before.

shrugging his thoughts, he took a deep breath again and tried to calm down himself as he feel anxious again. ❝i shouldn't think about it.❞ he mumbled to himself again before he stand up and continue to cook the noodles.

after minutes past by, soobin is already done cooking and he also cleaned everything. he went to his bed and sat on it while plugging off his phone. he messaged on their group chat that their dinner is ready and he noticed that yeonjun and taehyun's live already ended five minutes ago.

beomgyu and taehyun respond okay while yeonjun just seen his message and huening kai didn't see it. maybe he is still sleeping but beomgyu will wake him up so no worries.

he laid his phone on his bed again and went to the dining table to prepare. he put the plates, utensils, and glasses on the table. he also put the noodles on the bowls. while putting, his finger accidentally slip slightly away on the pot holder which made soobin hurt.

ahhh!❞ he reacted and quickly let go of the pot. ❝are you okay?

soobin nodded while blowing his finger. realizing who owns that voice, he immediately diverted his eyes on yeonjun who just came in. their leader suddenly got confused. yeonjun didn't say a word again and just help him finish pouring the noodles.

the younger just watched him while holding his finger. he don't know if its just his illusion or yeonjun is really in front of him, helping.

after preparing the foods, yeonjun sat down and still haven't spoke to the younger nor the younger didn't speak to him. they were just awkward.

but both of their hearts are beating faster than its normal pace.

════ +×+ ════