I'm not attracted to women, but am I attracted to a woman? Have I become attracted to Karlie? Her own voice asks her in her head. She shakes the thought; she can't just be attracted to one woman. Sure, Karlie is beautiful, she is a top high fashion model. She is literally paid to be beautiful. And Taylor has admired her beauty: her smile, her green eyes and their shape, her long muscular legs, slim waist, slender arms, toned abs. Her body truly was an art form, enchanting even, but dozens of the world's most famous fashion designers would agree with her. Surely it was normal to be struck by admiration for Karlie on occasional moments spent with her, she was admired by the entire fashion world.

Taylor was feeling more confident in her feelings now, believing she has gotten them under control and explained, as she reaches into the shower to turn the water on. As she undresses and waits for the shower to warm, a new thought races through her head.

But what if Karlie is attracted to me?

No, Taylor thinks to herself. It was mere days ago when she had held Karlie in her arms as she cried over the man she loves. Karlie works with the most beautiful women in the world daily, surely if she was attracted to women Taylor would know about it.

The blue eyed girl steps into the shower, thankful for the warm water pounding down on her, making her feel refreshed almost immediately. She allows her mind to shut down, as she lathers shampoo in her hair, gently massaging her scalp which helps with the headache that had been forming. She scrubs her body up and down, washing away the previous day and all of the pit stops that were in it. By the time she shuts the water off, she has resolved to make a plan.

I will play it off as a drunken mistake. I will say I don't remember much of it. Taylor is still anxious, however, that the road trip may not feel as carefree as it has felt so far. Will it be awkward?

Why do I need to play it off as a drunken mistake, isn't that what it really is? Taylor catches herself, confusing how she feels about it even more. Did I like the kiss?

Taylor shakes her head and steadies herself. She studies herself in the now steamy bathroom mirror, wrapped in a towel. I didn't like that kiss. I don't like girls. I don't like Karlie. She is my friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taylor gave Karlie no time to react at all this morning. Karlie wasn't even sure she had been completely awake until Taylor was in the bathroom. Karlie sat up, furiously rubbing her eyes, before just resting her head on her hands. She let out a mixture of a sigh and a groan, knowing that there is an awkward situation that will need to be dismantled.

Karlie reaches for her phone and sees a missed call and voicemail from Josh. The memory of sending Josh a drunkenly typed text resurfaces, causing her to once more groan and throw the phone to the other side of the bed. Karlie lies face down in her pillow, eyes squeezed shut, not even knowing where to begin with her thoughts.

I was drunk, but I wasn't that drunk.

Karlie is well aware that she put her lips against Taylor's neck, and had wanted to do so. Hell, as she thinks back on the night, she doesn't even regret doing it. Not yet anyway. She doesn't know what she will do if things become awkward between her and Taylor because of this, and she isn't sure how to evaluate her feelings.

Being a globe trotting model, Karlie has been to her fair share of parties. She has seen some of her best modeling friends kiss each other, just for the night, with the taste of alcohol in their mouths. The next day they were fine and all would go back to normal. It was in a glamorous setting, surrounded by the top wealth and fashion and the most beautiful women of the world, and it wasn't abnormal to see some experimental action taking place. Karlie had never been interested in doing so herself, and she knew that it really didn't mean anything, but was her kiss with Taylor the same? It was much more intimate than any of that glamor, it was just the two of them embracing a moment.