💜Wilbur X Reader🌺

*Dabs*
Little: reader
Caregiver: Wilbur

Before we start here's a few things to remember
Y/N your name!
F/C favourite color!

Soo the plot issss the reader started to feel stressed out about college and stuff, Wilbur takes notice and babies the reader into headspace.

🌺Reader🌺 POV:

College has just been stressing me out to the max right now... All this online shit is actually killing my brain. I sigh as I pick up my pencil, I was in the middle of doing my work. I had decided to go to college for art because well art was the thing that brings me joy, but now im slightly starting to regret it. My grades have been going downhill because my work has been getting worse, I think Wilbur has started to notice this because he's been trying to baby me a little more but i don't have time to slip into my headspace right now and he should understand! The last year of college is always the stressful one..

💜Wilbur💜 POV:

I walk into Y/N's room, i have a surprise for then but they have to come downstairs first soo.. Fake excuse time i guess. "Y/N you forgot to put your dishes in the sink, it's not fair because i said i would wash them if you put them in the sink" Y/N rolled their eyes as they got up and walked downstairs. Perfect, i followed and smirked as they walked into the kitchen to see their F/C pacifier, their favourite stuffie, their favourite littlespace snacks and also their F/C sippy cup. "aww.. Y/N want to go sit down and enjoy your snackies while baba puts on your favourite cartoon?" I knew Y/N didn't like the whole dada/daddy thing so they called me baba instead. I could tell Y/N was starting to fight headspace now which was good in a way i just need to persuade them to let their headspace take over. "Y/N lookie! It's your favourite paci.. Look!" i grabbed Y/N's pacifier and showed it to them. "Y/N please don't fight headspace, you're too stressed and it's there for a reason.. So just please" i said this in a calm voice and i could tell it worked, Y/N gently grabbed the pacifier and put it in their mouth and i couldn't help but smile. "babas gonna put your favourite show on little one." I walked through to the living room and put on Y/N's favourite littlespace show- i mean i take note of stuff so i know what they watch. I then head back to the kitchen "Heya bud how old you feelin' today?" i messed around with my beanie as i waited for Y/N's response- wow my hair is a mess.

🌺Reader🌺 POV:

It took me a while to respond- i didn't really know how old i was,i then decided to put up 2 fingers because i felt more young today. Baba just nodded as he carried me into the living room. "wait here bud ima get your sippy cup and stuff" baba smiled at me before going away. I then noticed my favourite show was on and i just sat there.. Staring at the screen, i absolutely loved this show for when i felt little.. I dunno why i just feel very happy when this show comes on. Baba then finally comes back with my sippy and my stuffie and my favourite snackies! Baba is the besttt!! He sat next to me and smiled. I then grabbed my sippy cup and rested my head on babas lap, i started drinking my juice and i slowly felt myself falling asleep... "sweet dreams little one" baba gave my forehead a little kiss before i drifted off to sleep. I guess this was what i really needed, i mean Wilbur knows how to take care of me.. I have to do something nice for him tomorrow. He deserves it for caring for me so much... He's just the best.

Woo 682 words. Uhh this was my first time writing a littlespace oneshot so i hope it isn't bad! It's also like midnight for me h e l p- oh and feel free to request anything from a ship, something platonic or an x reader because I'll glady do any ^^ anyways hope you enjoyed reading this i know this one's kinda short but it is my first one XD they'll only get better from here!