"Sir, from what you said aisa laga jaise you've already selected a case to re-open. Which Traitor case are you re-opening first?" The reporter qiestioned.

"I'm reopening a very recent case. The case of Captain Naveen Singh Ahluwalia. Aur iss case ki chhanbin karne ke liye, I'm going to Kanchanjanga Military Academy," MGDS announced.

Shocked gasps rose from everyone in the KMA; some were happy gasps, some were shocked, and some were panicked.

"KMA...he's coming to KMA," BC mumbled, panic was clear in his tone.

Rajveer was confused by the sheer fear on BC's face. He couldn't make sense of it. "Sir? Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Major General Digvijay is the most FEARED man in Indian army," BC told him with shaky voice, "He's vicious as hell. Ruthless to the point that he doesn't even have to be present to scare the enemies. The meaning of his name is 'who is victorious over everyone', and he takes it very seriously. In front of him, Major Nair and Major Bhargav will look like cuddlable pandas," BC shared with the whole academy. 

"SIR!" MN and MB's protests were heard immediately.

With a sigh, he turned around. "Cadets and Faculty members, from tomorrow morning, you're to take your trainings and your job very seriously. Just because he said that he's here to re-open Captain Naveen's case, doesn't mean he won't check every corner of this academy to find flaws. He'll check on the drills, on the classes, the mentorship program, and everything in between. So, be warned," BC warned his academy. "Suriji start cleaning the biggest faculty room for Major General sir," he added.

"Ji, sirji," Suri ji said saluting before rushing to complete the order.

"Dismiss, everyone! He could very well arrive by tomorrow morning," BC told everyone before heading to his office, already expecting a phone call from the army headquarters.

/

/

/

"Did you see how freaked out BC was?" Yudi gushed.

"He was just as freaked out as Panjaban was this morning," Huda told them, amused.

Pooja kicked him in the shin before commenting, "Yeah. Bohot bara network lagta hai iss naye handset ka," 

"I agree.. Wait..  what do you mean...? Kya huya tha aaj subah that freaked Pooja out?" Naina questioned.

"Pooja ji ko lagta hai ki academy me bhoot hai," Ali informed rolling his eyes.

Naina narrowed her eyes. "Bhoot? Pooja, kya huya tha? Waise, Major Nair surgical mask kyu pehne huye the?"

"Aaj jab wo muchchhar mera interview le raha tha na..." and Pooja started telling super six the whole incident. Even Aalekh stopped drinking alcohol to listen to the incident. By the time, she told them about Nair's vanished mustache, all of them were snickering. 

"Phir kya huya?" Naina asked.

Getting her laughter under control, Pooja started telling them what happened next. By the time she was done, Naina was pissed as hell while rest of them was kind of scared.

/

/

Naina returned to the room to find Rajveer dancing around the room, whistling. Naina giggled seeing him like that. "Ye kya kar rahe ho aap, Rajveer?" she asked stopping him from jumping up on the couch.

"Tumne dekha, Naina... ab mere yaar ka case phir se khulega. This time, he will surely get justice!" he grinned excitedly before taking Naina by her shoulder and started shaking her. "I thought you didn't want to prove Naveen innocent, but you do! You even went to Major General Digvijay Suryavanshi to take about this. I'm so happy!"