"Whis and the others were born like that. And please don't treat me like I'm a higher being which I am. Also call me Daishinkan or Dai, I don't mind," I said in which he nodded.

"So which class do you want to attend?"

"A one with Y/n L/n"

"Smart girl she is and I teach that class sometimes. Class A," Gohan said smiling. So she's smart too heh? Wonderful.

Time Skip

I was standing in the front of the class with many students. My eyes landed on that beautiful face named Y/n.

"This is our new student... What's your name again?" the teacher named Mr Karu asked looking at me with confused looks. I sighed as all eyes were on me.

"I'm Daishinkan Angels

"I'm Daishinkan Angels. I won't be at this school for too long I think," I introduced myself to all to hear.

No pov

Every girl in the class was surprised by his voice. John the cool boy who is wanted by all girls except you got jealous.

"Why are you blue, blueberry?" John asked as all eyes landed on Daishinkan. It was unusual for you too.

"Don't call me blueberry jackass

"Don't call me blueberry jackass. I was born with it. My mother and siblings also are like me. Gotta a problem with that?" he said and everyone gasped.

"Why is you last name Angels? Angels aren't blueberries," Loki one of John's friends said.

"I can't answer that question"

"Why not?"

"You tiny minds couldn't comprehend the answer," he replied in which everyone gave a "burn" and the two jocks got angry.

"You can sit with Y/n over there Dai," Mr Karu said pointing over to you. Dai gave a nod and walked up to you and your heart beat fast.

'God please make me not embarrass myself! Please!!' you thought crying inside. Dai sat beside you with a nervous smile. Oh god he's so cute!!!!

"N-nice to see you again," you said nervously.

"Same to me too"

Lauch break

"Aren't you going to go eat?" you asked as you were at the door of the class and Dai was still sitting in the desk. Everyone already exited the class.

"I don't eat. I only eat when I am curious of what something tastes," Dai stated in which you gave a confused look.

"So you're gonna stay here all day until we leave?" you asked in which he gave a smile. You felt yourself blush seeing his smile.

"I have nothing to do"

"W-why don't y-you join me. I have no friends anyways," you said shyly and he stood up and approached you.

"T-thanks," Dai said smiling.

'Oh Zeno why did I stutter?!' Dai thought wishing to throw himself in a black hole.

You both exited the class and walked through the hallway to the cafeteria but was stopped by John and his gang. The "Cool Jocks". You and Dai stopped in your tracks.

"Hey you Blueberry! I want to beat you to pulp," John said clenching his fists. You were terrified while Dai seemed calm as heck.

"I don't have time to beat up weaklings like you. Some mortals are so annoying," Dai said and took your hand gently. He teleported away with you. You were surprised to see yourself in the school garden.

"I'm s-sorry about that," Dai said nervously scratching the back of his head.

"You used energy and your ability to teleport to get us away from John and his gang?" you asked fascinated. Dai gave a surprised look.

"How did you know?"

"I study a lot of things and by the looks of it you seem to have many abilities by manipulating energy. Oh and also I saw teacher Gohan doing it when he was in a hurry. Luckily I was the only one who saw him," you stated smiling.

"I never knew a human so smart," Dai said amazed. Just then you both reliased you were holding hands. You both let go and blushed madly and looked away from each other.

"U-uh S-sorry," you said blushing while👉👈

"S-same," Dai was also blushing but happy too.

Awwww young love. Wht did you think about this. Comment down below. Hope u liked it.

Instant out 😜