Plan Boom Boom (Final)

Start from the beginning

I quickly spawn in a plasma pistol from dawn of war and quickly shot frog woman in the face and in dawn of war brutality her face went bye bye, pieces of her face flew everywhere. Aisha's face was pure terror which I took advantage of and quickly punched her so hard she flew out of the tower. The other women ran for their lives while I spawned in a glider from the BoTw. 

Once I landed on some ground away from the place and boop the button. 

KABOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

I watch as the whole place explodes.  While walking back I see smoke in the sky and people running. I start to run cause I know damn well that the invasion is happening right now and the only thing I got to focus on is escaping.

(Small Timeskip)

Dear God this is really scary like more spooky than Outlast. Dead bodies everywhere, destroyed buildings and a lot more. Man fallout is right, war is scary as hell. But at least I made it out and now I'm sleeping on my comfy bed. Surprisingly I didn't see Artemis anywhere so I would assume she is at that one place where the Gods go to punish someone. But I shouldn't worry right now cause a man needs his sleepy sleepy. 

(Morning)

I just got of my bed and did the stretched like a chad. Maybe it's time for a wardrobe change. I got on my phone and open the wardrobe menu and looked through the menu and found a fallout skin that peaked my interest. 

Oryx: "Fallout time

Oryx: "Fallout time." 

(Another timeskip time.)

Me and Artemis are playing the Cod zombies getting them high rounds while eating Doritos and mountain dew while screaming cause we are currently on round 60. Life is good right now. 

Apparently Ishtar got her ass sent to heaven for like a million years and all of her stuff was handed to the Freya, loki and Apollo familia's since they were the ones that did the must damage even though I was the one that bombed like her fucking house. Good for us though is that we get all of the money and weapons they had though while the others got the land and other scraps Artemis didn't want so that was a W.

We just got done getting rekt at zombies so I decided to make a bomb ass pizza to celebrate my dub yesterday. While making the pizza my nose caught on onto something. A thot was nearby, but not any thot. 

Oryx: "SHIT!?" 

I quickly ran to the front door and quickly started to barricade it and all the windows. Artemis was just watching me with a face of surprised. I turned towards her. 

Oryx: "Listen if anyone knocks don't answer. 

Artemis: "Why?" 

Oryx: "Just trust me ok."

She just nodded while I head back to the kitchen and continue to make the yummy pizza. Artemis however had other plans and she removed the barricades and open the door to see the new 2 members. 

Artemis: "Hello Haruhime,  Aisha we're about to eat then afterwards I can let you in."