nothingh pt 4🙂🔪

Start from the beginning

osamu called suna not knowing what to do.

"i just feel like we've grown apart. we haven't really spent that much time together lately and- and it's just so bad rin. i don't know what to do," the gray haired twin said distressed.

"samu calm down i'm sure things are alright. just talk to him, don't fight just talk. have a heart to heart things will be better soon babe don't worry," suna answered.

after the two hung up osamu walked upstairs again.

"atsumu i'm sorry. i got too in my head and i realize we haven't had much time to talk lately and whenever you're down to hang out or talk we can. and i'm glad you're happy with- well whoever this is," osamu said before walking back out of atsumu's room.

"you should talk to your brother, i'll call you later okay?" kiyoomi said placing a kiss on the blonde's forehead.

"okay omi omi," atsumu said blushing softly with a smile.

kiyoomi left and the faux blonde walked to his brother's room.

"samu? can we talk now?" he asked.

"yeah."

the two sat on the gray haired twin's bed across from each other.

atsumu told osamu everything aside from when ex bf😡 came to their house and yelled at him.

osamu then talked to atsumu about what was going on in his life.

after resolving their conflicts the two went downstairs for a movie marathon.

the next day sakusa and suna came over so they could all hang out.

there was sort of an awkward silence between the 4.

"i'm gonna go get a drink does anyone want anything?" atsumu asked as he stood up.

the other three said what they wanted and atsumu walked out of the room.

"so everything's good between you guys now?" kiyoomi asked looking at osamu.

"yeah but uh i still don't get how you guys really met or what happened with tsumu's ex," osamu said.

"oh he didn't tell you?" kiyoomi asked.

"he did," osamu shrugged.

"oh then you know how his shitty ex came over and yelled at him so shouldn't that make sense?"

"wait his ex what?" a flash of anger going through the gray haired twins eyes.

"atsumu didn't tell you?" kiyoomi asked.

"i didn't tell him what?" the blonde asked walking back into the living room as he slowly sensed rising tension.

"you didn't tell me that your fucking ex came over here and yelled at you?" osamu's overprotective bro side🥶🔥 was showing through.

"i didn't think it was important," atsumu mumbled.

"what do you mean you didn't think it was important?! i should be beating that dude's ass right now for what he did," the gray haired twin fumed.

"samu it's fine really we got it taken care of just calm down," atsumu sighed.

"i'm not gonna just calm down-"

"babe, if tsumu says it's fine then it's fine," suna calmed his boyfriend immediately.

later that night osamu and suna went back to suna's place.

atsumu stood at the counter making some food for him and kiyoomi.

unexpectedly the raven haired male came up behind the blonde grabbing his waist from behind.

"omi-kun what are ya doing?" atsumu asked a red blush on his cheeks.

"nothing," kiyoomi said placing a kiss on the shorter's neck.

atsumu shivered and refocused on the food he was making.

"omiii you're distracting mee," the blonde whined and the taller chuckled. he wrapped his arms fully around atsumu's waist and leaned down to rest his chin on his shoulder.

after they ate they went upstairs to the blonde's room.

"can i sit on your lap?" atsumu asked as sakusa nodded.

atsumu sat on the other's lap straddling him.

sakusa was quick to place his hands on the blonde's hips.

atsumu only smiled as he hoped the blush on his face wasn't too noticeable.

"ya wanna kiss me so bad it makes ya look stupid," atsumu blurted out of nowhere.

this only makes kiyoomi scoff and smirk. "and so what if i do?"

"shut up ya loser!" atsumu now covered his face as he became a blushing mess.

"you act all big and tough but you're really not," kiyoomi chuckled moving the blonde's hands away from his face. he then moved his hands back to the shorter's waist and kissed him pulling him closer.

atsumu couldn't believe it. this felt like something straight out of a movie.

the two stayed like that having a nice slow make out session for a while before getting under the covers and cuddling.

they fell asleep with atsumu's head on sakusa's chest and their arms wrapped around each other.

the end <3

ahh this is the end of this miniseries i'll go back to my usual content soon, maybe tonight if i have the motivation thank you all so much for the support ive been getting lately it means so much!!!!