Chapters 1: ♤Newcomers♤

Comenzar desde el principio

"Excuse me err kid I don't think you should sleep here ", seonghwa said as he poked the boys shoulder, earning a soft groan.

Slowly he got up, rubbing his eyes and stretching his body after sleeping in such a bad form he sighed happily looking up at the person who talked to him, a warm smile was thrown seonghwa's way as he introduced himself,

"Hi my name Wooyoung, Jung Wooyoung what's yours? Did you transfer here too? Oh sorry.... I got carried away",

A bit throw back by the boy's friendliness, seonghwa introduced himself.

"Park Seonghwa, freshly transferred"

"So let me guess your parents sent you here because they didn't think you could be a bigger disappointment than you already are ", Wooyoung said with a light laugh.

"I guess you could say that", seonghwa said, not sure if murder classified as a disappointment, as he shifted the weight of the duffle bag on his shoulder.

The sound of something being thrown to the ground and someone being screamed at broke the two out of their comfortable bubble. Looking back at the entrance, they saw a boy on the ground, he held his left hand close to his chest seeming to be holding something important, the man that was screaming at him seeming satisfied the man walked over to trunk tossing all the luggage onto the ground.

Getting back into the car he speed off, leaving the boy to weakly get up and walk over shakily to his luggage. Looking at each other Wooyoung and seonghwa dropped their luggage and ran over to him. Wooyoung helped him up and seonghwa reached for the bags which were fairly light for someone who was gonna live here.

"Hey, are you okay?", seonghwa asked the boy nodded before dusting of his hands on his pants taking the little trinket in his palm and clipping it around the simple silver chain that was around his neck.

"I'm okay, sorry about that", he said while nervously scratching the back of his head.

"It's okay, my names Wooyoung and this is seonghwa", Wooyoung said as they made their way back to the stairs where they dropped their bags.

"I'm Song Mingi, nice to meet you", he said as he took a seat on the staircase breathing out a sigh of relief as he sat down on the cold stone.

Wooyoung and seonghwa joined, they sat and chatted until the loud sound of the bell ringing could be heard.

"Let's go our first stop is the registration office", seonghwa said as he picked up his things and dusted of his jeans.

"So much for peace", Wooyoung said as he heard the loud shouts and curses of student coming down the stairs. Seonghwa watched the top of the staircase with distaste, this was truly gonna be something.

Hurrying along they entered the building.

Like an instant reaction they could see the faces of malice before, faces that looked at them like fresh meat that entered a dog cage, seonghwa eyed them carefully. Walking along seonghwa noticed Wooyoung becoming anxious his hands fumbling with the edges of his sweater his eye beading slightly as he looked around, with his free hand seonghwa gently pushed Wooyoung in front of him and then moved to the side so he could be between him and Mingi.

"Thanks", Wooyoung mumbled, seonghwa hummed in response as the continued their way down the hall, not really knowing where in particular to go.

But then trouble came in the form of a blonde bitch.

"Well look what we have here, two twinks and a furry", the blonde bitch said while reapply her already heavy lipstick.

"Excuse us, you're in our way, can you kindly move ", Mingi asked politely as he adjusted the bag on his shoulder.

The bitch looked at him eyeing up and down before walking to the side,

"Thank you", mingi said as he began to walk before seonghwa's hand could reach out to stop him he had already tripped on the girls' shoe, the same one which she stuck out intentionally.

"You're welcome street rat, hahahhahahahah", her voice was shrill as she laughed along with her harpy group.

"Mingi !, are you alright?", Wooyoung asked as he helped him up but was also thrown down when one of the girls used her foot and tripped Wooyoung, causing both boys to came crashing down hard into the tile, dropping his bag seonghwa stood in front of the two protecting them from anymore tricks from the harpies. Sadly with all the commotions a crowd grew to watch this petty fight, taking a look around the blonde bitch scoffed and walked towards seonghwa, her lips already forming into an ugly smile as she opened her out to speak, but the voice that drowned hers took all the attention.

"The Fuck is going on here!"

Everyone fell silent, looking to where the voice came from, seonghwa saw a duo of two boys heading towards them.

The first was tall, extremely tall, his hair was black a domineering aura surrounding him, the second looked more calm and looked more composed than other who was clearly fuming, seonghwa wondered if all good looking kids stuck together in this school if so then no wonder that harpy stuck with those skinny ass twigs, the calm dude was gorgeous though, his face was perfect like a beautiful painting come to life, he was shorter than the other but still had that same domineering aura surrounding him.

The crowd split apart for the pair to enter the circle they had made.

Seonghwa refocused his glare at the girl in front of him, not really caring for the two new people here, but the whispers that he started hearing made him walk away from the girl and back to check on Mingi and Wooyoung.

Whispers like;

"What are they doing here",

"What are they gonna do",

"Brix really got in trouble now",

"That slut really just wants attention from the kings huh",

Picking up Wooyoung's bag and his own he crouched down to their level,

"Are you guys okay?" seonghwa asked Wooyoung and Mingi,

"I'm fine no bruises", Wooyoung answered,

Mingi nodded and picked up his bags but stopped when he felt a sharp pain in his arm, seonghwa noticed and handed the bag to Wooyoung,

"I think you might have fractured something, lets go to the registration office and ask where the infirmary is", seonghwa said, the trio had completely forgotten about the two boys and group of bitches that where there.

As the trio were about to walk off a voice stopped them,

"And where do you think you're going if you're looking for the head office then you going the wrong way", the voice was smooth, deep and seemed well fitted for a business man.

Turning around seonghwa saw the shorter male leaving his spot beside the taller and walking towards them,

Pointing to the opposite direction, he said,

"Go that way", his tone was cold and monotonous turning he walked away uncaring to the blonde bitch who tried to talk to him as he was walked. The tall one walked off as well but slowed a bit in his step when he saw Mingi, his gaze was fixed on the pendant on Mingi's necklace, but he continued walking as if nothing happened.

"Let's go", mingi said as he started walking, seonghwa and Wooyoung quickly followed behind leaving the already dispersing crowd and the pissed bitch behind as they went off again looking for the office.

                    __________________

Thank you for reading till the end.