Introduction To Insanity

*Beep*Beep*Beep*

Jennie immediately slams her alarm. Getting out of bed, the brunette stretches out her body. She gently removes the soft pink eyemask from her face. 

What a wonderful sleep --thought the woman.

After installing a soundproof foam in her room, she can finally have a well-rested sleep. That damn bitch always blasts her music too loud it's hard for her to even sleep a wink.

With a huge grin on her face, Jennie grabs her towel and walk to her bathroom.

Another day, another revenge.

She hit on the shower, making sure it is at its fullest. When the water hit the bathroom floor it makes a loud sound as the water splashed and hit the wall in the shower, Jennie smile.

 The thin wall in her apartment must do its work now.

You see, Jennie Kim has this small but comfy apartment. She is lucky enough to be on the floor without many people. There are only two people who live on this floor. 

Jennie Kim, a newly appointed designer apprentice, and Lalisa Manoban, a bitch straight out of hell, sent by satan to make her life miserable.

Fuck. Just thinking about her is ruining Jennie's mood.

Right in front of her front door, separated by a narrow hallway, lives this demon.

Groaning loudly in her bedroom, Lisa cried in annoyance as she heard the sound of water running. 

The bitch at it again-- She sighs.

Lisa grabs one of her pillows to cover her ears. She knew what was coming next.

As if she was given a silent cue from god, Jennie Kim finally enters the shower. The highlight of her day. Music starts playing from her phone on the bathroom counter. I'm gonna show you crazy by Bebe Rexha. Her favourite shower song.

Intentionally, the brunette makes sure to sing really really really off-key. When the perk of the song almost comes, Jennie grabs her shampoo bottle and uses it as a mic.

Her body move, dancing to the beat. Swaying left and right.

Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath
Yeah, I'm gonna show you
I'm gonna show you
Yeah, I'm gonna show you~

Jennie screams her heart out.

This really feels nice. Being able to scream, to let out all her pent-up emotion, this part of her morning routine is one of the things that help her cope with the insanity in the adult world.

Jennie loves this.

Heh. 

Lisa on the other side, really wishes Jennie would just shut up and let her sleep in peace. Like, no need to show your loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath side, I know you are a goddamn witch, the decedent of lucifer, bitch.

"Bitch, shut up!!", Lisa scream.

Ah, hearing that scream, Jennie smirked.

"Siri, turn up the music. Max volume."

As instructed, Siri turned up the music. The sound of her neighbour groaning in annoyance is like music to her ear.

"Every damn morning- she just has to. The bitch just has to.", Lisa mutter under her breath. 

Unlike Jennie who works according to office hours, Lalisa Manoban is a freelance music producer. Most of the time she works from home. Staying up late is her thing so, she would appreciate it if a certain bitch just shut up and let her sleep.

But, NO! This bitch just has to ruin her morning like this. 

The blonde grabs her blanket and covers her entire body, hoping that might help to conceal the sound of her enemy. It doesn't help much but hey, at least, she tried.

After about 15 minutes or so, it was suddenly silent.

Quiet.

Lisa slowly pulls down her cover, trying to make sure her ears are not broken and the bitch really shut up.

Uhuh. Yup. The bitch shut up.

With a wide smile, Lalisa rests her head comfortably. She is slowly drifting back to sleep.

In her neighbour's house tho, Jennie who had only taken about 10 minutes to dress up for work is humming happily. 

She has another plan.

She is wearing her favourite outfit. An off-shoulder white blouse, a black high-waisted skirt, a cotton denim cardigan hanging on her arm in case she might feel cold later, a black stiletto, and of course, her soft pink sling bag.

Jennie put the leftover tea she made for herself for breakfast in a disposable cup. 

She brings the cup with her.

With one final look in the mirror, then, Jennie Kim knows she is ready to slay the day. It will be an awesome day.

Right when she opened her front door, the brunette smiled. She locked her door. Turn around toward Lisa's door. 

Jennie takes a few steps forward.

"Oops, my hand slipped.", she drops the cup in front of Lisa's front door.

The brunette smirked. She looks left and right. Although only the two live on this floor, she needs to make sure no one sees her.

Biting her lower lips, Jennie smirked. This mischievous feeling in her heart is exciting. It is very rare for a 'good girl' like her to be up for shenanigans like these.

Only after she met Lalisa she knew she had this naughty part in her. Not sure if that is a good thing or not.

"Wake up, bitch!!!!", Jennie Kim knocked at Lisa's door as loud as she can.

She keeps on banging on the door until she heard the blonde groan.

"OH, PLEASE, JUST FUCK OFF!!!"

Jennie giggles and immediately ran away. She gets going to the parking lot.

But, Lalisa will not and never will let her go just like that.

"Ughh!", Lisa groan as she gets up from her bed.

Her first destination? The kitchen. She grabs her coffee pot. There is quite a lot of coffee in it from last night.

Lalisa then immediately goes to her balcony. The blonde is well aware to walk to the parking lot, Jennie has to walk past her balcony, and hey, being on the second floor. She just has to.

She waits patiently until she can see Jennie a few feet under her balcony.

Uh, white shirt. This going to be fun. Lisa smirk.

"Oops, my hand slipped.", she said as she pours the coffee down.

It was a sudden attack.

It was too late for Jennie. When she feels water pouring down her head, she thought it was rain. That was until she looks up and saw Lalisa Manoban smirking at her.

"YOU SON OF A BITCH!!"