Part one

I haven't seen Johnny too many times now, but I knew for the first appearance that he was going to be a nuisance. The first time he had appeared to me, he had almost killed me and I am not sure what changed his mind but now we try to be “buddies”.

After the first shock of meeting him, I found it quite amusing how much of a drama queen he is. I also seemed to find a very unnerving glitch, who can’t stay in his place even for a minute.

The worst part is that he could appear every time and everywhere. So he has scared me like hundreds of times already. I can’t do anything without him irritating me. I try to sleep, I hear him banging his head against the wall, I try to eat and he asks what kind of crap is that, I try to shower and he comes to compliment my “rack and pussy”, I try to get laid and he starts to narrate like in some sort of nature documentary and when I try to do something stealthy he scares the living shit out of me by starting to suddenly talk loudly or even yelling next to my ear. I have to say, we don’t get along well and now he is invading my dreams.

I know that Johnny is getting bored minute by minute when we spend time in my apartment. He tries to come up with something, even mildly interesting while I am asleep, but he really is running out of options. 

The latest being that when I’m in deep sleep, he starts to whisper all kinds of things into my ears. Sometimes it is just nonsense but he’s thoughts have been getting hornier day by day. I have no specific idea what he says but now I dream myself blowing or fucking him, or him going down on me. Every night I wake up horny as fuck and can’t hide that from him.

“Stop doing that shit, you are a fucking idiot Johnny!” I yell at him most of the mornings when I find him smirking next to my bed. “I stop it when you do something more interesting.” “What is more interesting? Being a terrorist? Exploding a building? Dying?” I flinch after my words. Because that is what I was doing. Dying. He sees my changing mood and the smile disappears from his face, still I know that he is just happy after I’m gone.

I get up and rush into the bathroom, locking a door behind me, even tho it doesn’t prevent Johnny from coming ‘after’ me. I look at myself in the mirror. Pink, medium hair, my brownish-green eyes are reddish from sleepless nights, bottom lip is a bit gnawed and swollen because of worrying it so much. I get a glimpse of my shoulder and see some bruises. “What the fuck Johnny?” I yelp. “You asked? He appears behind me. “What. The Fuck. Are these?” I demand to know. “They are bruises from me biting you.” I look at him through the mirror and ask: “Why in the name of hell are there biting marks of your teeth in my shoulder?” “You seemed to enjoy my story last night so much that I thought to add some spice in it.” I get hot on my cheeks, and try to find something to distract myself. Finally I find my toothbrush and start to brush my teeth rapidly. 
“C’mon V, I know what you really want to do with me. I know where your eyes have been when I pretend to ignore you.“ The fucking shades. I thought I had been stealthy. Of course I had been checking him out. I mean those tight leather pants he is wearing…it would be the same if he wouldn’t have pants at all. Of course I have had thoughts.
Suddenly I am back against the bathroom wall and Johnny’s face is looming close above me. I manage to drop my toothbrush on the floor and a little bit of foam and saliva fall from the corner of my mouth. Johnny wipes it away with his flesh hand and leans in to kiss me roughly. Then grabs me by the hair on the back of my head, leading me back to my bed. 
It would be too modest to say that I had a great time fucking with Johnny. I mean, I had. But the fucking guy knows his fucking bussiness. I was head over heels, or better to say my heels over my head, when we fucked.  He knew the exact buttons to press and also knew what he wanted me to do. He lasted long, longer than me. And he was relentless. I bet I am all kinds of sore later.

<<<>>>

After mindblowing sex with my glitch, I got quite obsessed...but not with what you might think. No, not the sex but his fucking metal arm. I never had thought of myself as that kind of gal but now I seemed to have a preference.

Of course this asshole did not mind about it, not at all. If something, he added fuel to the flame by starting to touch me with the hand in every situation he could. He also started flexing it more often, when he knew I was watching. Fucking Johnny.

This one particular day he decided to play with my hair. It didn’t matter where I was, I suddenly felt his fingers entangled in my hair and got shivers all over my spine. Another thing that I find hard to handle is his chuckle. He finds this all very amusing and uses it against me and to get laid, a lot.

I find it both adoring and lethal that he can use his arm to touch me ever so lightly but at the same time he could just break my neck without even breaking a sweat.

I am like a magpie who is attracted to shiny things. And all I wanna do all day and all night is to stroke and caress that fucking metal of his arm. I want to feel every little change of the metal, if it is colder or softer in some places. Can you scratch it? How does it feel in different parts of your skin? What kind of sensations can he feel with it? So many questions I am too embarrassed to ask.

It is not just that his arm makes me fucking horny. It looks cool as fuck. And yeah, I know there are lots of cool mechanical implants out there but that shit is retro.

“Aren’t you done with that fangirling shit already?” Johnny asks me one day when he finds me drooling over him and his arm again. I snap my eyes back up to his shaded eyes embarrassed that I can’t keep my thoughts about him civil. “How does it feel like?” I ask to him. He looks at me with a lopsided smile on his face. “She finally dares to ask..” “Johnny.” I whine. “I have some sensation on it. It is an old implant after all. I know when I am hurting someone and when I am being soft but most of it is from years of practice. I feel a firm touch, pokes, warmth, cold...If something breaks, it feels uncomfortable but never hurts.” Johnny seems to talk about the arm excitedly.

After the conversation Johnny shows me what exactly he can do with his hand and once again I am light-headed for the rest of the day, week...year.