Not Alone.

~Shigaraki~

     I sat in the corner of the lunch room by myself, sketching quietly. I was by myself, as usual. I didn't mind being by myself, since it meant I could draw by myself. I liked the quiet that my earbuds provided. That's how I liked it everyday, until today

     As I sketched the base of a boy with bold eyes, I felt a heavy hand land on my shoulder. I flinched and looked up slowly, only to see the beautiful blue eyes of Dabi. I felt my face burn slightly, taking out my earbud.
     "H-hello?" I said, my voice quiet. I hated my voice. "Hey. Can I here?" the tall boy asked. I nodded, noticing he was carrying two trays. What's he doing? I thought as he sat beside me. He set the second tray down in front of me. It was filled with a salad and half of a tuna sandwich
     "I uh- noticed you didn't get any food," Dabi said, rubbing the back of his neck and looking down. He looked so intriguing up close- his eyes looked even more striking up close. The way the light reflected off of them made them look almost ice blue. I could see every detail of his purple scars. They looked painful and rough, yet I was finding myself wanting to run my fingertips across his cheek, down his face, across his lips-
     I shook away my thoughts. "O-oh- um- th-this is fine-" I mumbled, picking up the tray and hoisting it onto my small lap. Dabi cracked a small, half smile. I couldn't help but smile myself. He picked the up the bowl from his tray- cold soba- and shoveled a bite into his mouth.
     "I know that dumbass back in homeroom said ya got somethin' but- I don't really care. Like- you're interesting. I wanna get to know you." the raven haired boy said. I smiled a bit more and took a bite of my sandwich. "He uh- doesn't like me." I said, looking up at him. "I don't see why-" I shrugged. "I-its something that happened last year.." I said.
     "Ah-" he took another bite and leaned back against the wall. I ate quickly and set the tray aside, picking my sketchbook back up.
     Dabi looked over. "You draw?" he asked, pointing at my book. I nodded slowly. "Mhm-" "Can I see?" I looked up at him. "S-sure." He smiled at me. "Thanks-"
     He carefully took the book from me and flipped through the pages. My heart pounded. Maybe he'd think it's stupid- I wouldn't be all the surprised. I watched as his lips moved silently, his head seeming to nod a beat. Dabi looked at me.
     "Hey uh- these are giving me song ideas- these are awesome, Shigaraki." he said, smiling. I smiled back at him, feeling my face heat up. "Thank you-"
     I took my book back and continued t sketch, still smiling at the fact that Dabi didn't hate my drawings.