CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN

Começar do início

Damn, that was...hot?, you thought. You heard him chuckle and can hear him moving on the bed and then now, his footsteps nearing you. You can feel the heat radiating from him and you swear that you're sweating right now. 

He took your hands off from your eyes and raised your chin up to look at his mesmerizing eyes. His eyes were a bit darker than his normal one. He caressed your cheek and smiled at you. 

" Such a beautiful princess", he said. " Don't look down if you don't want to see anything....unusual". 

You blushed so hard at his statement, knowing what he's trying to imply. " I..I.. My.. Prince...uhm ah, I..I'm swe..", you stuttered, not able to concentrate due to his undeniable gorgeousness. 

Come on Y/N what the hell? Since when did you start stuttering like Bill Denbrough?!, you mentally slapped yourself. 

" You're sweating? I know", he said as he wiped the sweat on your temple. " It's okay...". He winked at you as he took his towel and headed out of the room. Now, you can finally breathe. 

" Gosh, that was scary and hot at the same time", you mumbled. You went to your room and closed the door. You took your dress off and wiped your sweat. " I'll shower later, I don't smell bad yet anyways". You changed into your daily outfit, shirt and leggings. 

Right now, you started stretching since you planned on training this time. You slowly bend down to reach the floor. You have to do this perfectly so you could kick easily. You thought of asking Seonghwa if he could hold the kicking pads for you and train at the garden. 

After a few minutes, you finished stretching and got your gears for training. You turned around and saw Seonghwa, still in his towel, staring at you. " Yah Seonghwa, you're staring again", you said with a blank face. He laughed and shook his head. 

" I'm sorry about that princess but I'm already here since the third phase of your training routine", he answered. You blushed, knowing he's been there for 5 minutes already, just watching you doing the splits. 

" Such a creep, go change your clothes!", you said, covering your flustered face. " And please hold these for me later, my prince". 

" Okay, anything you want princess", he winked before going to his room to change clothes. You shook your head, trying to forget his half-naked glory a while ago. You went downstairs and as if it's on point, the front door also opened as soon as you stepped on the ground floor. It was your brother, together with Yeosang. 

" Hi there brother!", you greeted as you went to him to get the paper bags. " Hi Yeosang". He smiled at you and went to the kitchen with Hongjoong.

" Hey there Y/N, I'm with Yeosang today and we'll be busy in my room. We're planning on writing some music. Yunho and Jongho took a day off because of some family emergency today", Hongjoong said " Where's Seonghwa?". He looked around and saw Seonghwa, who looked so fresh, standing on the kitchen doorway. 

" Ooh, hello there Mr. Seonghwa", Yeosang said with a slight smile. Seonghwa raised a brow and smiled back. 

" Well Hongjoong, I'll be at the garden to train with Seonghwa. You don't have to worry about me anymore", you said and gave him a quick peck on his cheek.

" Yah!", Hongjoong shouted as he wiped his cheek with his hand. Yeosang chuckled at his reaction, making Hongjoong scowl at him but Yeosang raised his brow back at him. 

You arrived at the garden and you felt Seonghwa behind you. He caressed your hair and hugged your waist from behind. " You smell so good my princess", he said as he sniffed on your sweaty neck, making you feel disgusted and embarrassed at the same time. 

" Yah stop smelling, I'm sweaty", you removed his hands from your waist. Seonghwa has a smile plastered on his face right now and to your surprise, he got the kicking pads without you telling him. " Wow, excited to hold that eh?". 

" Didn't you tell me a while ago?". 

" Well yeah but okay", you answered. " Hold it like this. I'll do a basic roundhouse kick first. Hold it tight my prince so it won't hurt your wrist while holding it". 

Seonghwa held it a little bit high but you didn't mind because you're in your serious mode right now. You need to be perfect in this one, especially the prince holding it for you. You focused on the kicking pad and without a second, you kicked it with full force. 

The prince was in awe so you ghosted a smile. Now, you're planning to do a spinning roundhouse kick using your left foot since it's one of the hardest things to master in Taekwondo. You recalled how Mingi scolded you because of looking so awkward kicking with your left foot. He said that you need to focus and practice more with the left foot. Mingi is scary when in serious mode after all. 

You spun around and perfectly kicked the pad. You smilex to yourself. " So amazing", Seonghwa mumbled but you could hear him so you blushed but hid it. 

" Hold two pads for me, my prince. I'll do bullet kicks", you said and he nodded. You also recalled how San is perfect with his bullet kicks so you planned on practicing it too. It's tiring because you have to kick really fast. " Hold it tight". 

You started doing bullet kicks while mentally counting. 100 is fine , I guess.

While doing the bullet kicks, you heard someone clapping from the second floor. You took a glance and saw Yeosang with a proud smile, looking at the two of you and at the same time, you heard Hongjoong clearing his throat loudly, making Yeosang disappear from the view. 

" Ah, my princess is so good at this. Do it faster", Seonghwa challenged. You smirked and kicked faster but it's getting a bit sloppy because your legs are tired but you don't want to give up. " That's fast enough, now stop". You threw a final kick, making the other pad fly from Seonghwa's hand. " That's so strong! I'm holding it tight but you managed to kick it off my hand, well done princess!". 

He placed the kicking pads on the ground and clapped his hands, making you bow with a smile. " Thank you my prince, I have to practice hard. The tournament is nearing ", you replied. 

" No problem, my princess".

☾︎

ANOTHER CHAPTER DONE! ONLINE CLASSES AND MODULES ARE SO STRESSING. Yeah. Thanks for reading everyone❤️