SFW alphabet! Dabi

Zacznij od początku

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?)

*cackles* Oh yes. So, if a guy or girl hits on you. They chose death. He doesn't care. His hands and fire is pansexual. He will fight and win. Now if someone says you could do better or grabs you inappropriately, he will put his hand in their mouth and use his quirk.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?)

His kisses are passionate and during emotional times, they are desperate and needy of love. His kisses go on the forehead and the lips. Same for you.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?)

He hates kids but does want to get you pregnant. Because he thinks that if he has a kid, it will give him more motivation ti one up Endeavor.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?)

You mean evenings? You think he gets up in the morning.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?)

He does tik tok trends with you. He even let's you put a maid outfit on him.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?)

He reveals his secrets after 5 years of dating him. But you have to be married for one of those years.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?)

He gets easily annoyed byt not easily furious.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?)

He remembers a lot. But the things you barely mention. But not the things in detail.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?)

His favorite moment was when you two got in maid outfits and did a tik tok. He got praised and got a lot of cuddles.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?)

He doesn't like to be protected, but he will protect you no matter what. Even if one of the LoV members dies. He just doesn't want to be alone again.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?)

He literally does what you want. You want him to wear a dress? Done. Go out in said dress? Done. He doesn't give a fuck.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?)

His scars shedding and him redoing the staples.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?)

He just wants his staples on.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?)

He would be worse than stain without you. Especially if you willingly left him and didn't come back. But he will get you back. Even if you leave.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.)

You two were walking around on a date night. Dabi, now having his hair back to his natural color, was wearing a dress, while you were wearing a long sleeve and sweatpants. You requested he wore a dress. So, he did, but he did smoke a cigarette in said dress.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?)

If you like Endeavor. Or hate his siblings.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?)

He can sleep for 14 hours. Straight.

_________________

The next few ones that will be done are; Hawks, All Might, Monoma, Ururaka, Miriko, Mountain Lady, Midnight, Aizawa, Present Mic, Tamaki, Fatgum and whoever's I haven't done.

Thank you all for being patient with me and very supportive! I really appreciate it. So, these will be back and I'll talk to you all after these one shots are done. Okay? Love you all!

-Avacado or Author~Chan