[𝚘𝚜] - 𝚐𝚘𝚓𝚘 𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚞

“𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏, 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏

“𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚍 𝚘𝚏, 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚘𝚏. 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚜, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞.”

-𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆   。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・

IDIOTS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HARD TO TAKE CARE OF--- it was no doubt that within your small little circle of family, satoru was more... rowdier than the rest. you met him a few years back but of course, those baby blue eyes, eccentric features, and suave voice are the only thing pulling people in.

you supposed you were one of them, being permanently brought in by his oh so handsomeness.

had you known better, you most likely would've lived a peaceful life without him. not to mention... a clean one.

“satoru, what the fuck is this?!” a screech came through the front door. it was your voice, fumbling and echoing through the hallway. you continuously kept on muttering curse words under your breath all while walking around with loud stomps.

the house felt empty and serene with only the steps and your voice being heard. you were beyond angry. you were enraged.

“satoru you better come out with the kids now or you will never see the daylight ever again.” you spilled, a malicious intent behind your silky voice.

....

silence.

“if you don't come out with the kids in five seconds, your precious figurines will have their place in the trash bin, exactly where they belong—”

“five—

“four—

“three—”

and suddenly, a small bump from underneath the kitchen table pierced through. followed by small little giggles and a groan, you turned around and stared harshly at the figures behind you.

it was satoru, carrying a giggling little girl in his arms and beside him, a smaller figure. all of them were giggling, trying their hardest not to blast out in full laughter but oh, you weren't having any of that. not today when you've barely gotten good shit at work.

“what do guys think you're doing?” all remained silent. “do you think it was a good idea to play volleyball indoors?!” your voice boomed through their ears. you were quite serious about the situation at hand; how could you not? vases were broken, the couch was scraped and markings of watercolor were visible to your eyes.

“have you no manners, satoru?! sheesh, you were supposed to be teaching students at jujutsu, right?! where's the nanny?” you demanded, fixing everything in place with a loud bang indicating that you were indeed angry and this wasn't some sort of joke. 

satoru took it as one though, so did the kids as they all started sharing giggles. “oh, you know, taking a vacation.” he cooed. you stopped fixing all the mess, facing him with an unimpressed look. “a vacation?” you spoke through gritted teeth. he didn't respond. you audibly sighed and neared his much taller figure with loud footsteps and once you were in front of him, you harshly grabbed his collar. 

“the nanny?” you once again spoke. gojo, however, instead of taking your threat seriously, he pecked your lips with a loud smack which caused the two children in his care to gag. he'd always been good at surprises and most likely you would've forgiven him if not for your pride holding you down.

you softly but harshly pushed him away, rubbing your lips and trying your best not to blush. “what do you think you're gonna do about all this mess, hmm?” 

satoru gave you a little grin, using his other hand to near your waist closer to his. “come on, do you reeaally not remember?” the doe eyes through his glasses sparked. “remember what? that this wasn't the first time the three of you children did this? oh i absolutely did not.” and suddenly, satoru's eyes fell. 

“love, it's our anniversary today, our anniversary!” gojo let go of you waist,  leaning his head against yours and staring at your eyes through his glasses; your brain pinged. anniversary? what date was it again? 

“o-our what now?” you stuttered, “anniversary, babe!” satoru gave you a little grin, pecking your lips and suddenly, you heard more giggles followed by what seemed like confetti popping, satoru pulled back for a moment and you watched as your little six year old girl hold a messy poster painted with a, 'happy aniversary mama and papa' and your little eleven year old boy holding a confetti popper. 

confetti spread around the little space as you see satoru pull out a tiny but beautiful flower; only then did you notice how well dressed he really was with a suit and fancy cardigan. he pulled your waist softly again, using the other hand to rake your hair behind your ear and displaying the flower their. it tickled, but you were under his touch so not once did you mind. 

“happy anniversary, love.” he whispered, giving you a long and passionate kiss. you felt as if the kids were closing their eyes, disgusted so you kissed back, just as gently and passionately. 

he was the first one to pull back, placing his forehead against yours again. “i can't believe i forgot...” you mumbled, guilty. and satoru chuckled, pecking your forehead and caressing the nape of your head. “you're lucky i love you.”

and for a few seconds, the both of you stayed under each other's touch, until one of your kids yelled:

“alright, let's go get KFC!”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

┊  ┊  ┊   ┊  ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊  ┊   ☆ ┊  ┊  ┊

┊  ┊   ✬       ✬   ┊   ┊

┊  ★              ★    ┊

☆                     ☆

req by : copyninja7
sorry your request took forever, i took a break from wattpad and stuff !
t

hank you so much for the request !

but anyways, tell me what you think about this oneshot ! sorry if it may have seemed too short.

if your side has like some sort of like difficulty? wherein the gif is messy, so is the font, so sorry if it's like that. i used two devices so the editing was quite messy.