𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸𝙸

Start from the beginning

"It's just like I always say. I couldn't have done it without my friends." Jesse said triumphantly.

Once the group had climbed up the elevated platform, Petra spun around, confused.
"Hey, wait. Is this not where you keep your armor anymore?" She asked.

"Yeah, I'm not seeing any armor." Jack agreed.
"No, no. I just had Olivia install a little upgrade while she was here." Jesse said, proceeding to pull a lever quickly.

Panels in the ground had suddenly shifted and one by one, the armor sets emerged from the ground.
Jesse gave a laugh at everyone's shocked faces.

"Wow. That's, uh, pretty cool." Y/N admitted. She felt a bit less confident seeing that her armor was put to shame, times 10. If there's one thing she hated most, it was being shown up.

"Yeah, I have one of those too." Jack said, hiding his impressed tone.

Jesse looked over his options.
"Hmm..." He hummed, putting a hand up to his chin.
"Magnus' armor. I think he'd be proud of his legacy."

Once Jesse had suited up and got his weapon, they were ready to head out.
Y/N was leaning against the wall, just kinda watching Jack and Nurm talk. She wasn't really interested in what they were talking about, so she just stayed out of it.
Jesse and Petra were talking on their own until they looked towards her, Jack, and Nurm.
"Y/N, Jack, Nurm? You guys ready to go?"

"Always." Jack responded.
"I was born ready." Y/N smiled confidently. "I'll be drafting a plan along the way."
Jesse nodded and gave a small smile.
"So, uh, where exactly are we going exactly?" Jesse asked.

Jack turned to Nurm. "It's time to chart a course," he turned around dramatically "for doom sea!"

Y/N gave a snicker.
"Hrrmmm." (That name is terrible.) Nurm said, jokingly.
"Shut up guys, it's an awesome name." He defended.

The way to the sea was a tiring trip. As promised, on the way, Y/N made a plan for what they were going to do. She couldn't do much planning with the place, because she didn't know the layout. However, she did have an attack plan in case they needed to fight off anything.

She had finished her planning around an hour ago. Everyone was currently on boats, traveling to an island next to the temple.
It was night, and raining.
"How dramatic..." Y/N said, quietly.

Nurm turned around in his boat, "Hrrm he hrmmm?" (What was that?)
"Nothing. Just a fourth wall break." Y/N answered. Nurm just gave her a look, a confused one, but turned around and kept going.

Y/N looked ahead of everyone to see Jack, on his boat like a surf board. Sometimes she questioned why and how they got along.

Once they got off, Jack was telling Petra one of his many tales from adventuring. However, Y/N wasn't really listening.
Growing bored, she walked next to Jesse, who was a bit behind Petra. Jack and Nurm were in the front, leading.

Y/N bumped his shoulder. "Yo, pretty boy." She seemed to have startled him, because he jumped slightly.
"Yeah?" He asked.
"What do you think we're gonna find? It's probably got something to do with you, considering you got that gauntlet."

Jesse turned his head away from her and stared at the ground. "I'm not sure. I just hope whatever we find can help me save my town."
Y/N hummed. "Nobel cause. I respect that."

She cleared her throat. "If I'm being honest, pretty boy, I didn't really like you at first. I always thought you considered yourself all 'high and mighty' but you're actually alright." Y/N gave him a strong pat on the shoulder.

"I wasn't too sure what to make of you either. I didn't think you really liked me all that much. So I guess what means we're even. And, you're not too bad yourself." Jesse admitted.