"Okay first of all, he has a girlfriend." She says, and walks up to me. "And second, I love you." 

"Marlana, he was literally undressing you with his eyes." I say, and roll my eyes at her. I run a hand through my hair, and she smirks at me. "What?"

"You're jealous!" She yells, and I roll my eyes again. "Oh my god, you are!" 

"No, I'm not. I just don't think he is all that great." I tell her, and walk over to the bathroom. 

"Roman, baby, you don't need to be jealous. I'm all yours." She says, and walks over to me, playing with my tie. I stop her hand when I notice what she is trying to do. "Come on, don't be mad. I've looked up to Adam for years. I just wanted to pick his brain, that's all." 

"I don't care. He needs to know you're mine." I tell her, and push her up against the wall. "Tell me." I tell her, and wrap my hand around her throat. "Tell me who you belong to." 

"Y-you, daddy. I belong to you." She whispers, and I crash my lips onto hers, leaving my hand wrapped around her pretty little throat. 

"You damn right you fucking do." I tell her, and release her throat. I go over, and lock the door. "Get on the bed, and get on your hands and knees." 

She nods at me, and watches as I remove my belt in one motion. She widens her eyes and moves to the bed. 

Marlana's P.O.V

I feel his clothed crotch against my core when there's a knock on the door. "Hey Marlana? You in there?" Adam's voice calls out, causing Roman to chuckle darkly. 

"Just a friend, huh? Sit on the edge of the bed, and don't say a word." He tells me, and opens the door. "What do you want, Adam?" He asks him, and Adam looks past him to me on the bed. 

"I just wanted to see if she was okay." Adam says, and stares at Roman. 

"Are you alright baby girl?" Roman asks, and looks back at me. I just nod, not saying a word. "See? She's fine. Anything else?" 

"So what? She can't speak for herself now?" Adam questions, and I watch Roman's grip on the door tighten. 

"You know she's spoken for, right?" Roman asks Adam, and Adam looks between us. 

"You two?" Adam asks, and I nod. "Aren't you fucking married? What did you do, take advantage of her?"

That's when I get up and walk to the door. "Adam, you are a cool guy and all, but I love Roman. I have for a very long time, and not that we owe you any explanation, but they are almost divorced. Also, he didn't take advantage. I am a grown woman, and can make my own decision. Thank you."

"See, she can speak for herself." Roman says before slamming the door in Adam's face. He turns to face me, and raises his eyebrow. I throw my hands up in defense, and he grabs my chin and crashes his lips to mine. He reaches his hand up to my throat and squeezes it mid-kiss, and then pulls his lips from mine. "Now, where were we?" 

He spins me around, and bends me over the bed. He's quick to push down my panties that were underneath my skirt. I hear him unbuckle his pants, and drop them. I feel his cock up against me, but he doesn't do anything else. He reaches up to pull me back by my hair, and he bites down my neck. "Don't mind me, baby girl. Just marking my territory. Is that a problem?" 

"N-no sir." I tell him, and he chuckles before biting down on my exposed shoulder and slides into me with ease. 

"Would you look at that? Daddy's little slut was already soaked. Do you like it when daddy controls you, baby girl?" He asks, his cocks slowly thrusting in and out of me.