Ouch

"You're cute. Sit down." Aurora said in a scary tone.

Draco then hesitantally sat down, rolling his eyes as he did so. 

How they are seated but sort of all bunched together

"Okay everyone, take a sip of this" said Angelina, passing the bottle to Fred. Fred hesitantly took a sip and passed it down tell it finally got to me...

I hesitenally grabbed the bottle and took a sip. Once everyone had drunk it. We began.

"So..Lynn" Angelina said said.

Of bloody course

"What do yo think about Fred"

"What ever do you mean" I said sarcastically, putting down the bottle that I was fiddling with in front of me.

"What are your thoughts on him? Is he cute? A nice person?" She said with a grin.

"Angie......" Fred siad trying to get her to stop.

"He is fine, I like him, a lot, yes he is cute....he is not the nicest... at least not at the moment." I said muttering the last part under my breath. 

"Okay Draco-"

"No no no, my turn" I said cutting off Angelina.

"What about you Angie? What do you think about Fred? Is he cute? A nice person?" I said

"He is great, very cute, he shouldn't be hanging around with you though"

"Hey Draco...truth or dare? Fred said changing the topic

Draco coughed as he took a sip of the vertersiurum "truth"

"Did you kiss Lynn in the potions closet"

"No." He said flatly

"Did you want to?"

Draco looked at me with a nervous gaze and took a deep breath. "I-"

"Hey Angelina only one question remember!?" I snapped but you could hear the cracks of nervousness flooding my tone.

"Fine" Angelina said with a grin plastered on her face.

I looked over and saw Fred, I expected him to look angry but he looked more...hurt?

"Draco you ask" Aurora said sweetly

"Okay...lynn?"

I turned my gaze from Fred and made eye contact with Draco. "Yes?"

"Truth or dare" he said in a cocky tone.

"Truth" I sighed.

"Do you like me?" Draco said with a smirk

"As a person? No" I said chuckling to myself.

"No....as...a..."

"He trying to ask...if- are you bloody attacked to him?!" Aurora snapped.

"I-..." I took a deep breath "yes."

I looked over at Fred and back at Draco. Fred looked hurt as ever and Draco looked surprised but  wouldn't even meet my gaze.

A few more rounds went until it was my turn once again.

"Lynn" Angelina said

"Yes" I replied with a sigh:

"Truth or dare"

to avoid one of those unpleasant questions I said...

"Dare."

And that might have just been one of the worst mistake I've ever made in my life.

"kiss..malfoy."

My heart stopped perhaps it wouldn't be that bad just a quick peck and I will be back to my seat.

Right?

"Actually... let me rephrase that, make out with malfoy."

My heart dropped to my stomach.

I could feel my heartbeat pounding through my ears as I slowly got up from where i was sitting and made my way over to Draco. As I was making my way over to him i felt stares burning into the back of my head.

As i neared draco i could feel my palms start to sweat.

Why in Merlins name did I HAVEE to chose dare.

I was getting closer to him and it was as if he almost looked...happy? No, my no, no he couldn't be. his expression faltered and went back to its cold demeanor.

Once I got to him I went to sit down as draco went to stand up. He looked down at me, confusion written all over his face, I looked up at him and as I go to stand up he goes to sit down.

"Are you kidding me" I groan.

"Bloody hell" i hear draco say before he grabs my wrist and pulls me down. I don't think he thought that fully through though because I ended up on top of him, our faces mere inches apart. i look up to see fred looking down at us in disappointment and angelina smirking at me. She quirked her eyebrow and me and I quickly got off draco.

"Sorry" i mumbled.

Draco looks at me and sighs...suddenly he leans in and I back away in confusion.

"dear god lynn i'm not going to kiss you. come here." he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him.

I pulled my face back and looked him in the eyes, his minty breathe fanned my face. I looked down at his lips and he rolls his eyes before grabbing me and pulling me in. The kiss was light and delicate. This was not was I was expecting from draco bloody malfoy. Suddenly I feel draco shift and he moves closer to me. I feel his hand come up to cup my face. his hand trails down to the back of my neck as he deepens the kiss. He pulls me closer than I already was which i thought was impossible

I break the kiss for air and lock eyes with him. He has that famous draco malfoy smirk plastered onto his face, suddenly I remembered where we were.

Shit

I pull away from his face a little and look around the room. Fred's in awe with his jaw dropped while Angelina is trying to hide a smile.

bitch i though to myself.

I look around the rest of the room and everyone's just staring at us, wide eyed, mouth dropped opened. I look back at draco and he drops his hand from my neck.

I clear my throat, and feel the spot of my neck where his hand was located only moments ago.

"Now that that's over, will truth or dare?" angelina says clearing her throat.

__________________________________
Hey....let's play a game..how long will it take the writer with adhd to get a chapter out?

Answer: 1 month✋😀🤚

I AM SO SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG HOPE U ENJOY

vote if ur the hp men are fineeeee.

Some credit to my simp friend who helped with this. mage said "I AM GONNA UNVOTE" SO HERE IS SOME CREDIT BESTIE✋😀🤚

Both Lynn and Draco are 14