Chapter 1: The Meeting

Start from the beginning

"There's my favorite girl!" I said as i picked her up and walked to the kitchen.

Once I got there opened the cabinet and gave Lucy some Dog food. Then i just sat down and stared at how cutely Lucy ate her food.

'God im lonely' I thought to myself.

Dont get me wrong i love football and streaming and coming home to Lucy but I cant help but feel super lonely.
I just wish I could finally meet someone.

Just as i was heading deeper into the hole of self pity, my phone began to rang. I looked at the caller ID and saw it was Jack.

"Hello Jack?" I said as i answered the phone.

"Yo Y/N, you busy?" He asks.

"Nah, not really. Why?"

"You wanna come and join me and some of my friends in Among Us? We really need a tenth and final player." He asked and sounded really desperate.

"Umm...s-sure Jack." I replied.

"Great!! Join the call." He said and ended the call.

*Sigh* I stood up and walked to my room.

As I got there I turned on my PC and went on Discord and joined.

Poki Pov:
(After Jack called Y/N)

"Hello Jack?" Felix asked.

"Yesss!! He's coming!" He screamed.

"Wait, who's coming?" I asked.

"Voltage!" He said.

"Who's volta-" i said but was rudely interrupted by Delerious.

"Voltage! As in th Football player/streamer Voltage?" He asked.

'Football player? Interesting.'

"Yea, he should join any minute no-"
He tried to say but was interrupted.

*Ding*

"Hello?" This voice said.

As soon as I heard his voice my eyes widened as my cheeks turned a bit pink.

"U-u-mm hi-i, Im Pokimane" I stuttered.
I STUTTERED. As I burried my face in my hands, thats when my chat began to tease me.

"Hi Poki, Im Voltage" he said. 'Poki!!'

"Stop Flirting!!" Jack yelled.

That caused my cheeks to turned even more red. Chat couldn't stop teasing me.

After that he introduced himself to everyone and we started to get to know him some more.

"So you play football?"Felix asked.

"Yea i play sometimes" he replied.

"Sometimes? Ha! Your to humble Y/N.
He plays for the LA Chargers."Jack said.

'LA Chargers? So he live near me' I thought

Y/N Pov:

"Seriously?! Thats awesome."Sykkuno said.

"Thank you. So are we ganna play or what?" I asked.

"Yea, we've been waiting this whole time!" The voice of an ange‐ I mean Corpse suddenly says.

Pov:

Then the night continues as we play about 6 rounds and on the 7th Poki and I ended up as the imposters.

As the round started we began faking some tasks and i ended up killing Mark and Poki killed Sykkuno.

The bodies were reported and Felix ended up being voted off. After that i followed Poki into electical were Jack and Rae were doing tasks.

Poki then moved left to right whitch means we should double kill them.
After we killed them we quickly vented out of electrical and i followed Corpse who then ran past electrical so i did the obvious and reported him.

He ended up being voted off. Lmao. Which ultimately led to me and Poki winning

Y/N Pov:

"Yeeeesss! Poki we did it!" I shouted

"Yea! We're the best!" She replied as we laughed and the others groaned.

We then chatted a bit and i was really getting tired.

"Anyway guys, Im really tired after todays practice. I think im ganna call it a night."

"Goodnight Y/N" Everybody said.

"Night Y/N, it was fun playing with you." Pokimane says as i blush a bit.

"Lets do it again then Poki." I say before leaving the call.

I then grabbed my phone and went on Instagram and following everyone I played with tonight but I stopped at Poki's account.

I decided to Dm her...

Poki Pov:

I dont know what it was but I really enjoyed playing with Y/N. He's really good at the game and funny.

After Y/N left I said goodnight to everybody and ended my stream, not before reading all the comments saying they ship me and Y/N which caused me to blush.

After I finally ended my stream I went to bed but suddenly my phone buzzed.
I opened it and it went into Instagram.

Official_Y/N99 followed you.

Official_Y/N99 Dm you.

For some reason I felt really happy when I saw that. I opened the Dm and a big smile crawled on my face.

Official_Y/N99

Hey Poki, its Voltage
I really enjoyed playing with you guys tonight. I really hope me and you can sometimes stream together.
Thank you.

pokimanelol

Hey Voltage.
I really enjoyed playing with you to.
Just let me know when you want to stream together.
I think it would be really fun.

After I sent the message I crawled into my bed and fell asleep with a blush on my cheeks and a smile on my face.

(Hey guys, so thats Chapter 1. Let me know what you think or if i made any mistakes. Just note that i dont know much about Among Us but i tried.
Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed)