Chapter 17

[The scene opened on an exterior shot of Auradon Prep before cutting to a shot of Audrey's dorm room.

"Oh that looks like a nice room. I bet it's warm and cozy, perfect for warm hugs and snuggles!"

More like it's a prison, Audrey thought as Olaf continued to wax philosophically about her dorm room. It's just another place for Grammy and Natalie to control me.

However, she wasn't going to lie. Listening to the snowman's thoughts about her dorm room made her smile slightly as she thought about her childhood bedroom, nights where her father would curl up next to her and tell her the story of how he met her mother.

Later on, even after Phil was born, she would still have the father daughter nightly stories. Until Grammy informed her when she was eight that she was too old for such foolishness.

Her brother could get his head filled with silly stories but she needed to focus on the throne.

Celia could be seen sitting at Audrey's vanity while Uma was curled up on her bed; reading the same diary entry that Audrey had been writing the night she decided to go Queen of Mean judging by the drawing on the next page.]

"Get off my bed," Audrey growled, glaring slightly at Uma. She even has her shoes on my covers! The least she could do is kick them off so they don't get dirty!

"Oh I'll be sure to let my future self know that you disapprove of my being on your bed," Uma shook her head.

"And while you're at it, stop reading my diary!"

"If you didn't want it read, you should have hid it better!"

"She's nowhere on campus," Evie said as she and Mal walked into the room.

"Honestly it doesn't really make sense to expect her to stay on campus," Harriet pointed out. "It would be the first place you guys checked after checking the castle."

"I feel that I missed a lot," Freddie spoke up.

"Same," Ally nodded. "I feel that Wonderland is less confusing to be honest. Why is Audrey wielding Maleficent's scepter?"

"I'll fill you in," Mal told the two of them.

"Me too," Uma nodded, looking at her older half sister.

"Found her diary. And dang, did you ruin Audrey's life," Uma said from her spot on Audrey's bed.

"Got to love the blatant invasion of privacy," Neal shook his head.

"This from the guy who's read my diary about a hundred times," Emma rolled her eyes.

"No such thing as privacy on the Isle," Celia shrugged as she looked over at Neal. "You don't want something like that read, you better have a freaking impressive hiding spot."

"Or be so terrifying that even if someone found it, they wouldn't want to read it," Freddie nodded. "Mal could get away with that, Hermie not so much. Ginny Gothel might, depending on which VK found it. Someone like the Stabbington cousins, she could intimidate into not reading it, someone like the VKs here and she'd be intimidated into handing it over."

"Well not Evie or Carlos," Alexandria pointed out.

"Good point Charmette," Freddie nodded with a small smile. Alexandria opened her mouth to ask but thought better of it. After all, she was sitting with her mother and father. It would have been a logical jump to make.