Finale

Incheon Airport
September 14, 2020

As soon as he landed his feet in Korea, cameras started to click. His fans and media were there waiting for him. The smiles on his fans' faces were priceless. He waved and bowed, thanking them for waiting for him. Praying for him to be negative and all the staffs that came with him to Jordan, he then proceeded to the Covid 19 test area to take a rapid test. Thankfully, it came out negative.

YEOCHIN 💕

         (1) Touchdown? Can't wait to see you 3:06pm

         (2) I miss you. Take care on your way! 3:06pm

(3) Take a rest in the car, okay? 3:07

         (4) I love you, gramps :PP 3:07pm

Gramps, huh...

Hyunbin received massive sweet texts from his girlfriend. Good thing, he was on his mask or else his fans would wonder why he was grinning like an idiot. He entered the car, and opened the car's window to wave goodbye at his fans who probably waited for him for hours. Although could not be seen, he flashed a wide grin to them.

NAMCHIN 💕

          (1) Wait for me to call you Gran in four months, love 😏

A short reply but managed to put a smile on her face. She didn't reply him anymore for she was washing the kitchenwares she used earlier when cooking for him.

It was a one-hour drive away to Yejin's house and due to exhaustion, Hyunbin dozed off to sleep the whole drive while waiting for her reply. Two months of shooting outside Korea really did drain his energy. Throughout the whole flight, he slept, waking up only to eat or to take a leak.

Yejin's crib

Dongwan dropped him to Yejin's house. Seeing his reflection in the metal entrance door of the building, he fixed his hair to look presentable while humming to a sweet song. The first thing he wanted to do with her was to feel her and own her lips. Knowing there was a girlfriend waiting for him, he rang the doorbell even though he knew the password. Yejin snorted before opening the door, she took out the one-layered cake she baked with "Welcome back, love" message written on it.

People, she's just in love. Her beau came back after two months and this was something celebrate. She thought.

Holding the cake with one hand, she opened the door and before she even greeted him, he spoke first, "I'm negative."

She looked at him astonished. She did not expect his first words to be like that. "Oh... What a greeting!" chuckled Yejin. "Welcome back, Taepyung!"

"I... What is this?" he was too stunned to even guess what it was. "What was the cake for?"

Why ask her when it's obvious? Haven't he read what's written on the cake? "Of course, to celebrate your comeback! Don't you like it?" She pouted. He did not expect her to hold a small celebration just because he came back.

"What? No. I was just surprised, love."

"Mm..." she's tearing up. She couldn't believe he's back. Two months without him was the worst days of her life.

"Won't you let me in first, sweetie?"

Yejin stepped backwards so he could get in. He went inside and uttered, "Thanks, love." And gave a long peck on her cheek. Smiling, Hyunbin closed his eyes and wished. It wasn't hard for him to imagine what his wish was. Marriage. Kids. To marry his person soon and to have the kids they're dreaming of. With her. With Yejin.