Chapter 2

"M-madison?" I said. I'm not gonna lie, Madison looks a lot more different from the last time I saw him. We hug for a minute and then Madison notices I dyed my hair.

"Y-you broke the promise." Madison grabs a small part of my hair and lets it go. 

"I know, I know and I feel really bad about it!" I said.

"Sure, so um where've you been? Everyone's been saying that you left." Madison said. I was getting really worried if I tell him the truth. It's gonna come out sometime.

"It's true." I said.

Madison looks at down at the floor kinda depressed. I lift his head up.

"Don't be so sad about it. At least I came back!" I said.

"I guess you're right but I just can't believe that it's true." Madison said. He has a point there. I didn't really think about how it would affect Madison, one of my only friends.

"Mikayla?!" I heard someone scream. I turned around and saw someone. That someone was Nick. Nick Mara.

"Nick?!" I screamed. I'm not gonna lie, Nick looks attractive. But Madison does too. Let's just face it, puperty hit both those boyz well. Nick and I hugged, had our little conversation, then the open class began.

Nick, Madison, and I agreed to go to McDonald's yesterday for lunch. I woke up, showered, changed (Make the set), and texted the boyz. We exchanged numbers yesterday. I slipped my phone in my pocket and laid down on my bed. About a minute later I felt my phone vibrate.

From: Nick Breezy

To: Mikayla

"Okay I'm dragging Madison out now."

~Nick's POV~

"Come on man! Mikayla's at her house waiting!" I screamed out. Madison walked out of the bathroom.

"Do I look okay?" Madison asked.

"Dude, it's just Mikayla. Why you all dressed up?"

"I don't know, I guess I still have a crush on her I guess."

~Mikayla/Regular POV~

We sat down with our food on the tray. It was kinda awkward at first but Nick decided to speak.

"So um Mikayla, where did you go to when you left?" Nick asked.

"Oklahoma City." I said.

"DId you do anything there?"

"Does dying my hair count?"

"Yes."

"Then yes. I dyed my hair, was on the school cheer team, and I h-h-have a b-boyfriend."

Those last few words were hard for me to say. I don't really know why though. Madison choked on his cheeseburger for a little bit. Is it that hard to believe that I'm dating Alex?

"So uh what have you guys been doing?" I said.

"We've done a lot of performances."

"I saw you guys on ABDC!"

"Yeah, those were the days." Madison let out a little smile.

~Flashback~

"Don't you guys think it's weird that the songs we get are Mikayla's favorite songs?" Madison said.

"Yeah, it's kinda weird." Louis said.

"Speaking of Mikayla, where's she been? I haven't seen her a long time!" said Jason.

"Okay we gotta get back to work, and do this for Mikayla." Madison said.

~End of Flashback~

I heard my phone ring. The boyz looked at me. I took my phone out and read the name in my head. "Alex <33". I know I'm gonna regret this, I click ignore.

"What was that?" Nick asked.

"Just my phone being weird." I said.

"Mikayla can I talk to you for a minute?" Madison asked.

"Uh sure." I stood up and walked to where Madison was going, outside in the back near some trees.

"Do you remember what happened on the last day I saw you?" Madison asked. 

"Most of it, but not all of it." I said.

"Do you remember the last couple things?"

"No, not really."

"Well here's one of the things that happened." Madison leaned forward and lifted my head up. Out of the no where Madison Alamia kissed me. With his lips on mine, I kissed back. My heart just felt so right with that kiss. It's not like whenever Alex and I kiss.

Speaking of Alex, I'm still going out with him! I technically am cheating on him right now! I leaned back and took a few steps back.

"Madison I-i have a boyfriend." I said.

"But Mikayla, I love you." Madison said. "Ever since 3rd grade I've liked you, a lot. And when we were in 7th grade I realized that I love you."