"Tss. That pretty lil one could have experienced more of a human world. She could've lived normally." A jumble of words escaped from Johnny's. He surely sometimes think of it that you deserved more than the current situation you are experiencing.

"Atleast she's happy with all of you."

Everyone looked at the door to see Ten standing on it. He smiled shortly and nodded to himself, as if saying he is just telling the truth.

"How do you say so? It's such a curse to have aching back and having to face ten Supernaturals that uses their abilities casually." Johnny question that was followed with a cackle.

"Anyway, talking about human world," Ten motioned his thumb behind his back. "We still have to do something to find the other two."

"Yeah right. Almost forgot." Mark commented and was about to stand up until he fell back again, him realizing that you're still in his arms. "Aw man.."

"This is why I don't do romantic shits." Donghyuck teased.

Johnny had to go in the poor man' situation and carry you effortlessly in his arms. He excused to go first, leaving you to a room.

"Mark? Aren't you gonna come?" Lucas called when he noticed the guy still sitting at the same spot.

He was then massaging his shoulders in a rolling motion. "Well yeah.. just gonna.. take away the numbness of my arm."

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

▪︎

While you are fast asleep, the guys had decided to finalize their conclusion based on what they know and the informations they got from Jisung and Chenle.

"Now, crap," Ten slid tiredly on the table that was immediately manipulated by Yuta and Kun at the same time, earning a painful scream in his lips.

"Shh!" Xioajun hissed.

"Y/N's gonna wake." Sicheng innocently mumbled.

"And you almost rip the plan paper." Hendery wore a disgusted expression.

Ten gave everyone a surprised reaction while pointing at himself. "Excuse me? Two Supernaturals just controlled my own body that felt so weird and scary and painful, and you are all worried to the plan paper? Oh! And I can't react or Y/N might wake up?"

Doyoung stared at him before smiling. "Yes."

"That's.. That's amazing." Ten rolled his eyes while panting, feeling undeniably fear when he lost control and realized Yuta and Kun — two people — are controlling him.

"Says the one who literally sees only Y/N here." Yangyang snickered a grin. "How the tables have turned."

"Yes. The tables will literally turn if we keep talking about that." Jaehyun mumbled, slightly annoyed.

"Alright. This is not it." Ten sat up properly. "I was about to point out that no matter how much we have this clues and all, it will all go to waste if we have no fundamental knowledge about what place we are going."

"Is the place even important?" Yuta crossed his arms. "We are attacking the people on it, not the tiles."

Ten huffed a sigh. "I mean that it is really important. Even those in the movies get freaked out on what kind of place they are. The first question that rings in their mind.. wHerE Am i????"

"Don't let him watch movies again." Johnny chuckled.

"I'm serious!" Ten furrowed his brows. "Ask Y/N what she first felt after waking up and realizing she's kidnapped."