"Okay. You might hate us, again, but.. Ten used to tell Y/N to stay away from all of you-- Oh and before you kill us right now let me explain first!" Lucas already spoke as fast as he can before he can even glance at their reaction. "Ten already told us that he and Kun saw something was different from Y/N. Then they both stayed up all night-"

"Oh yah yah! I remembered where the two of them never slept!" Xioajun reacted, earning some questionable stares from the others. "Well.. just adding up the fact so you'll believe Lucas and no one gets harmed today."

"But anyway," Lucas shrugged. "After they knew Y/N would've turned into someone uncontrollably strong, they quickly told us and we made some plan to keep her away from you."

Johnny stayed nodded. "I understand."

The room lost their stare from each other and think about it. It's true that they are reasonable for doing it. They only got to realize it now that they are experiencing more and more things, good or bad. They accepted the fact that without meeting their group, things wouldn't go well in you and their brotherhood's way properly too.

Hence, opening their minds about the reality. That there are things meant to happen and there are reason within.

"Y/N could've hurted all of you." Hendery nodded.

Mark grinned softly. "So you guys cared to us?"

"No bro," Xioajun laughed along. "It's because if Y/N hurted you all, she'll probably suffer from it and take all the guilt and drown herself."

"Wow, so you guys all cared for her from the start?" Donghyuck scrunched his face. "Even if you barely knew her?"

"Just a natural thing to do. Y/N is an innocent human who does not know what lies ahead of her so we wanted to save her." Hendery shrugged. "We don't know her, but we're all Samaritans to save her. Hehe-"

"Except for Ten?" Johnny joked, series of silent grins can be heard after. "But I'm thankful for all of you. That was not our first intention when we meet her. You know, typical merciless group we are."

"Don't call yourself like that. We would've killed Y/N before too because Ten said she might keep suffering." Lucas chuckled, the place shutting down in silence. He them rubbed his burning ears after realizing he just confessed the truth; which is not necessary. "B-B-But atleast we keep her company and safe now.. like you guys do?"

"O-Oh yeah." Mark jumped in the conversation and quickly thought of something to take away the awkwardness. "Tell us why you guys are also far from the real Supernatural World. I mean as we observe it, almost everyone in our world is friends with each other except for us who is traditionally separated cause we are 'monsters' so.. tell us about it."

"Our group is pretty friendly!" Hendery started as a contrary. "But one day, Kun told us immediately to stay far away from any of the Supernatural. That's when we only realized now that it is because of Yangyang's poison. They said not to trust anyone, because of what happened to him. And so we did. Even if we are quite in good terms, everyone else knows we're not putting our walls down."

"How amazing how different are lives when we are all the same Supernaturals." Johnny sighed, staring around the room. "It's just amazing to think about it."

"Nothing special though, that goes the same for Y/N." Donghyuck snapped his tiny fingers. "As a human. You see, they all live in the same planet and are labelled as humans, but each of them are completely different. They just happen to resemble some people."

"Yeah, Y/N's life is completely far away from other humans." Lucas added along the conversation.

"I can tell. She's sleeping right at someone who can stab you with ice peaks and make some goddamn tiny yet hurtful waves out of the faucet." Xioajun joked since he once experienced it with Mark when everything is not yet going smoothly.