FORGOTTEN BIRTHDAY . . .

Začít od začátku

you were so devastated with him honestly.

"you okay?" he lightly laugh trying to light up the tense atmosphere.

you barely let out a hum in response as you put your cupcake back down on the kitchen counter and went to wash your hands.

"what's with the cupcakes?" he asked, voice still in a playful manner.

the sentence cut through your heart like a sword. he really doesn't remember.

" 'othing." you mumbled, your voice slightly cracked and beck's face instantly fell.

"hey, you oka-"

you started walking away to your shared bedroom with your head down still making no eye contact with him. you felt like you can sob for hours and hours.

beck quickly followed you but not before picking up your ringing phone that was on the kitchen counter.

incoming video call from andre.

"hey babe! andre's calling!" he said, walking into the bedroom and handing you your phone.

he saw the tear streaks on your cheeks and he stiffened. he was going to ask you what's wrong but you quickly wipe your face with the sleeve of your sweater and answer andre's call.

that was also a concerning issue, you're wearing your sweater. you always were beck's shirts if your at home.

beck eyes furrowed but decided to talk to you after the call.

"hey sugar!" andre chimed happily from the other line.

"hey andre!" you smiled, you knew it wasn't that convincing and andre noticed it right away.

"you okay?" he asked worriedly. you and andre have been friends for the longest time, he was like your older brother.

" 'm fine. just tired." you yawned, slightly laughing trying to get andre to move on from the situation.

beck was watching from beside the bed staring at your face intently. he feels like he forgot something but he can't remember what.

andre immediately understand so he didn't push it, so he nodded and quickly flashed you a smile, "just wanted to say happy birthday again!"

there it is.

the bom has been dropped and beck felt his heart dropped to his feet.

fuck.

it's your birthday. how could i forgot your birthday?

"i know your birthday is officially over cause it's like 12:15 already but just wanted to say that you mean so much to me and i appreciate you like crazy, thank you for always being by my side. love you y/n." when andre finished his speech you were already in tears again.

"thanks andre, you mean the world to me. i love you too." you chuckled while trying to get yourself from breaking down more.

andre smiled, "now get some sleep i'll be over tomorrow!" he said and waved. you waved back as he ended the call.

it was dead silent for a couple of seconds.

beck felt like absolute shit.

"it's your birthday." he mumbled more so to himself.

"yup." you fake smiled and laid down on the bed facing away from him.

he was sitting by your feet and his body was stiff as a rock.