"I don't want to hear opinions of people who got rejected first." Azul clicked his tongue.

Meanwhile with Cater, Deuce, Trey, and Vil...

     "Eh~ I feel so down~!" Cater wailed. "I thought I might succeed in this."

     "It's impossible for her to choose a playboy like you to be groom." Vil huffed. "You're too flirty. Even the ghosts are sick of it."

     "By the way, Deuce, why are you here?" Trey asked.

     "I wanted to help you, Trey-senpai, but when it comes to face a woman... I become so nervous... I couldn't think of anything to say!!!" Deuce admitted.

With the exceeds and Loke...

     "I feel ashamed..." Loke murmured.

     "Guess that (Name) will kill you later." Carla stated. "You just used her grandmother's descriptive appearance comparing to the ghost bride even her chest is A—, are you an idiot?!"

     "I'm sorry!" Loke wailed.

     "You better be, Loke. You'll get 3 hour lecture from your niece later~!" Happy teased.

     "Happy, don't pressure him too much, will you?" Pantherlily favored.

Meanwhile with Sebek and Lilia...

     "I get told 'Too cute, I hate it!' I'm so upset!" Lilia dramatically sobbed. "Just because I look adorable? *sniff!* *sniff!*"

     "I can't believe, Master Lilia got slapped infront of me." Sebek is starting to blow. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?! JUST BECAUSE MASTER LILIA IS CUTER THAN YOU?!"

     "Your voice is too loud!" Eliza winced, covering her ears. "Why does every man in the world have to be disgraceful, violent, and rude?"

     "There she goes again..." The exceeds said in unison, really mad at the ghost bride for kidnapping them.

     "In the first place to begin with, you came up to me while saying you wanted to propose to me, but neither one of you wore a formal attire." Eliza declared. "I knew it! My 'Ideal Prince' is Idia only~! You guys are no comparison to him!"

     "Just like you said, Your Highness." Chubby agreed. "These guys are just a bunch of useless men who don't even know how to treat you properly."

Loke looked on his clothes, he's wearing a formal attire, but why didn't he get selected? Oh! He's a retired playboy...

     "How frustrating..." Vil twitched his eyebrow. "I can't believe we lose to that introvert!"

     "That gloomy bastard can't even sing!" Leona groused.

     Eliza chuckled, "I already said that Idia's different from all of you. He is the most perfect 'Ideal Prince'! I believe he would be willing to sing with me."

     "She's assuming too much..." Carla whispered, irritated to this ghost bride.

     "Well, well." Lilia sound disappointed. "I've been listening to every word you say. In the beginning, everything you say is only a dream."

     "What?"

     "You force values on him, while you don't even see any part of him that matches your 'Ideal Prince'." Lilia stated. "If you keep searching for the the things that are far away, you wouldn't find. The most precious things are always close to your side."

Honestly, Chubby does agree on Lilia's statement, but due to his position, he must always agree to Her Highness...

     "Stop saying nonsense!" Eliza hissed at Lilia. "I already found the things I've been looking for my 'Ideal Prince'! My darling, Idia~!"