Hanako-Kun

"Yashiro~~" Hanako smirked at me as we walked down the empty hallway to the art room. The moonlight came in through the windows, making Hanako transparent. I sighed in exasperation. "You were doing it again, Yashiro~~" He said in a sing-songy voice. He was smirking, and as I glared at him, I realized that he was actually really cute. I had noticed his looks before, but right then, I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and hold him. I coughed loudly to distract myself from the thoughts and images in my head. He looked at me with a sparkle in his eye as we approached the art room. I felt a slight shiver go throughout me and I looked down to see Hanako's fingers intertwined with mine. I made a surprised noise but squeezed his hand. He stared at me, looking shocked. I cleared my throat and walked into the room, hand in hand with Hanako. I knew that my cheeks were a deep pink color. I looked back to see Hanako with a slight blush too. He was holding his knife and looking around the room. I squeezed his hand for reassurance. I felt him squeeze my hand as he moved closer to me. Just the we heard a voice, a female voice. "Why must they torture me with the sight of two lovers? I can't stand the sight." I felt a wave of warmth wash over me. I looked around the room for them. I turned towards a corner of the room, seeing a woman about 20 years old standing in the corner, she had tear streaked cheeks. I gazed at her. She was beautiful. She had sun-kissed skin and flowing brown hair that went down to her knees. Her piercing blue eyes shot daggers at me. "Any couple that dares show affection towards each other in my territory will disappear forever unless you show each other pure loyalty and love." She smiled at us. I felt my face grow hot. I looked back at Hanako and he just stood there, frozen. "B-but were not a couple." I stuttered. "Oh, is that so?~ Well then my power must be off, because I sense a strong, loving bond between you two. And you're holding hands.~" Her voice was soft and calming, it just made me want to curl up in Hanako's arms- WAIT, WHAT? No, this must be part of her power, I thought. She must be able to not only sense affection and love, but also be able to give them hallucinations and powerful urges. I quickly snapped out of mine, but as I looked back at Hanako, it seemed that he had a harder time rejecting them. His face was a deep red and he seemed to be backing away, mumbling something. I squeezed his hand and I glared at Nikushimi. "Let him go right now." I said forcefully. She smirked. "Oh, that. I can't. He's seeing the one he loves right now, and he's the only one that can stop it. Unless the one he loves steps in and stops it." I sputtered. HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOST TO GET HIM OUT? I thought. The one he loves isn't here, it's just us. "Then how did I get out?" I asked. She grinned. "The one you love interfered, he kissed you on the cheek, honey." I felt my face go hot. What. The. Hell. I don't love him! I thought. I just see him as a friend. I looked over at him. His whole face was the color of tomato. There was a mist in his eyes, covering his irises. I gulped. "Oh hell. Here goes nothing." I said, and kissed Hanako on the cheek, and whispered, "Come back to me please..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry if this is lame, but I hope you enjoyed it anyways. lmao BYE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~