I heard a high shriek, followed by a loud crash and the sound of several things falling and hitting the floor, as well as Eren heaving a heavy sigh.

"Sorry," Eren apologized. "He's probably high off his ass. Saturday's are his smoke days."

I laughed, taking mental note of how increasingly interesting Eren's life was. Stoner roommate, in a band, studying to be a lawyer, and working at a bookstore. If I were to be balancing all of that, I knew I'd crack under the pressure.

"You hungry?" His question snapped me from my thoughts, and I shook my head quickly. Eren took a step towards me, giving me a quick kiss on the forehead before speaking again. "I'm gonna go get some water, okay? My rooms that way, you can go ahead and cuddle up, turn on the tv and stuff." he pointed at his door, voice surprisingly soft.

I opened the door he motioned at, waiting until he made his way to the kitchen to enter. To my surprise, his room was incredibly tidy, with a large queen bed, fitted with black sheets, accompanied by a tv just atop a dresser right in front of the mattress. I noticed that there was only one nightstand, and that it happened to be on the right side. So, I assumed that was the side of the bed that Eren usually slept on. The piece of short furniture was littered with small personal belongings, including a lollipop, chapstick, a hair tie, a picture frame, and a condom.

Well, at least he's prepared... and safe....

I sat on the bed, picking up the photo in curiosity. I smiled, seeing a picture of a young Eren, alongside a beautiful woman, and a man with a beard, people who I could only assume were his parents. The Eren in the picture was more akin to the memories I had of him in high school. He was small, with no expression on his face, all while timidly hiding behind his mother's leg. I finally realized how much he's grown since I knew him back then- he was confident now, he had plenty of friends and people who adored him, but my favorite part was that he always seemed to be smiling.

"Snooping around, huh?" The familiar voice sent a jolt through my body, and I jumped.

"Jesus..." I sighed, a hand over my chest after I realized it was only Eren. "It was nothing you didn't already have lying out." I reasoned with him, placing the frame back where it had been sitting before I disturbed it.

He chuckled, shaking his head slightly to show me he was only kidding, and didn't mind my curiosity. Eren then extended his occupied hand to me, offering me a bottle of water.

"Oh, no thank you, I'm not thirsty." I tried to tell him, but he was persistent.

"Don't care, you need to take care of yourself, and I know you don't drink as much as you're supposed to." He narrowed his eyes at me, a playful attempt at being intimidating.

I accepted the bottle, opening it and taking a sip to please him, accepting my defeat. Eren flopped onto the bed, bouncing me quite a bit before he snaked two hands around my waist, pulling me backwards onto the sheeted mattress, and  then over to him. I squirmed, and he only laughed at my struggles. Eventually, he released me, laying properly on the bed as he regained his breath. Reaching over to the nightstand, he grabbed the tv remote, and flicked to a random channel. I got comfortable under his covers, snuggling into his surprisingly soft pillow as I quietly observed his every move.

"Eren?"

"Hm?" He answered, turning back to me.

"You..." I began, hesitant to ask. "You didn't cum earlier, did you? In the shower."

He looked at me, relaxed, and I could feel him trying to read the emotions behind my eyes. With a beat of silence, he turned onto his back, staring at the ceiling. "You don't need to worry about it, sweetheart."