{Chapter 1}

Hey Guys :)

I decided to upload another chapter just because I think you's are awesome :)

Enjoy

**************************************************************************************************

Kimber's POV

8th of March 2013

Carrie, my boss, escorted me through the building on a Tuesday morning as though I was in deep trouble with her. The only thing was she was escorting me to a top-secret underground basement thingy. The day before yesterday she'd ask me to run this major unit. I'd accepted of course but was still shell-shocked that the AFP had asked me to run it. I was only 22. We reached the secret elevator and waited for it. The fake painting swung across as the doors opened. The whole secret part about it reminded me of when I was little, playing games with my cousins. The elevator doors opened and we were going down.

"This is your second in command - Rylie Iris," Carrie explained to me as we walked into the secret underground basement of the AFP headquarters. I nodded, secretly terrified, how was I supposed to run an entire unit. I looked around and found that there were a couple of small office blocks, a kitchen and 2 separate doors to the bathrooms but the rest of the basement was full of free space, a lot of it full of people. The basement was also my new work place. "She's nearly as old as you, 21, and just as smart. I think it was a good choice."

Carrie was pointing to a brown-haired and brown-eyed girl who looked reasonably tough in her black pants and singlet top. I was going to have to change.

"Hi," Rylie said politely.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" I whispered to the stranger.

"Sure."

I leant in so that my mouth was near her ear. "Can you please help me with this?"

She obviously knew what I meant and laughed as she pulled away. "Of course."              

She seemed to look happy that she could help. Carrie, now noticing that we were finished, spread her arms wide.

"Welcome to the STFO, the Supernatural Task Force Organization. These people," she said, gesturing to them with her hands, "Are here to help you." Now that she was finished speaking an amount of people came up to me. Obviously she'd already told them I was coming.

"So you're the legendary Kimber Collins?" A cute leather-jacketed boy asked. I smiled and nodded my head. "Nice to meet you," he politely said, offering his hand. I shook it. "I'm Kaiden."

"Hi," a girl introduced, waving a hand in front of my eyes, trying to get my attention. I pulled my eyes away from Kaiden and looked at her. "My name is Eloise." She had blonde hair, really big earrings on and looked a little bit older than the rest of us.

"Hi Eloise, I'm -" I started to say but was cut off as Eloise finished my sentence, "Kimber Collins."

"Yes," I said through gritted teeth, quite annoyed at her. One of my pet peeves was people who cut other people off when speaking. Before anyone else could bother me Rylie, seeing the look on my face that I was trying to hide, clapped her hands.

"Alright everyone, that's enough."

They all scattered, scampering back to where they'd been before, everyone except Kaiden.

"Don't like attention?" he asked, amusement in his eyes. I immediately felt a blush creep up from my toes all through my body then onto my face. I looked away to hide it.