"Malfoy!" A Slytherin girl yells across the room. "Do shots with me!"

She walks over to us and introduces herself to me.

"Ooo is this another one of your hookups?" She laughs.

"I'm his girlfriend actually. Who are you?" I ask.

"Draco has a girlfriend now? That's adorable. I'm Victoria. Victoria Foreswift. You can call my Tori though." She smirks.

"How do you know my boyfriend exactly?"

"We used to hookup all the time. He really couldn't get his hands off of me. Oh and his family loves me. They told me that they hope to see me marrying him one day." She brags.

I push Draco's hand off my thigh and sit down next to him instead of on his lap.

"Do you want to do shots with us?" Draco asks.

Is he seriously not going to stop her after what she said. Two can play that game.

"I'm good. I think I am going to go dance with Blaise. See you two later." I smile back.

I can see the anger in Draco's eyes but he doesn't do anything about it. I walk over to Blaise and grab his arm.

"Wanna dance?" I ask.

"Hell yeah!" He says.

He grabs my waist and jumps to the beat with me. He passes me a beer bottle and clinks it with his.

"This stuff tastes like shit!" I laugh.

"That's what makes it fun!" He starts chugging his.

I look over and Draco and he has his arm around Victoria. I have to one up him. I pull Blaise closer to Draco so he can hear our conversation. I put my arms on Blaise shoulders and laugh.

"Let's make a bet." I say. "First one to finish their drink gets to dare the other to do anything that they want."

"I like the sound of that." He smiles.

Draco is looking at me and I could tell he is jealous.

"3.... 2... 1.... GO!" Blaise yells.

I chug my drink as fast as I can but Blaise finishes before me.

"Ha! Now for the dare...." He looks around the room. "Get up on the table and take your top off."

"You are an asshole you know that right?" I laugh.

"Hey! A dare is a dare." He laughs.

I step up on the table and Draco finally decides to do something about it.

"Get down right now." He demands.

"Fuck off Malfoy I'm having fun!!" I start to dance around on the table which makes Blaise laugh from a far.

"I said get the fuck down!" He yells.

"Go talk to Tori or whatever!" I roll my eyes.

Draco grabs my wrist but I pull away from him.

"Do the dare!" Blaise yells from the back.

There I was, in the center on the Slytherin common room, taking off my top in front of a bunch of students and my boyfriend. I obviously have a bra under but it's not much. I throw my top at Blaise and he catches it and laughs. I hear a bunch of guys cheer from behind me and Malfoy just stood there shocked.

"You're a fucking slut." He yells and then sits back down on the couch.

I walk over to him and pull the collar of his shirt up to my face. He pulls my waist to his lap and kisses me aggressively. I pull away and run my fingers through his hair.

"I'm your slut."

He laughs and kisses me again. We get more drinks and Draco doesn't let me out of his arms for the rest of the night. Draco doesn't drink too much because he knows that I am getting pretty drunk and he wants to take care of me.

"Y/n you have drank so much tonight maybe you should stop." He says.

"Let me have one more please!!" I beg him.

"No y/n."

I roll my eyes and reach down to his pants and tease his lower area.

"Pretty please?" I beg.

"Fine but only one more." He finally agrees.

I try to stand up but my legs give out.

"Fuck!" I yell.

"Y/n I think you already drank too much." He laughs.

"It's fine I can get one more." I reach for a cup and fill it up.

"You're going to be sick tomorrow." He runs his fingers through my hair.

The music was still blasting and it was getting hard to understand what he was saying. Most students went back to their dorms but their was still some couples making out in the corners and friends dancing.

"It's okay though because I'll take care of you." He smiles.

I lay my head on his lap and finish my drink. I crumble the red cup in my hand and throw it across the room. This place is a mess.

"Can you take me to my room now." I ask.

"Of course darling." He smiles.

Draco picks me up and carries me all the way to my dorm.

"Now that we're alone you can fuck me." I pull him onto me.

"Y/n you're drunk out of your mind I'm not going to do that." He cups my face.

"Do you not think I'm pretty anymore?" I turn away from him.

At this point, it's all just meaningless words. I'm not going to remember any of this tomorrow.

"You are beautiful. I wish you saw yourself the way I see you." He kisses my lips.

I roll onto my stomach and before he says anything I pass out.

-------

Draco's POV

She is so beautiful when she sleeps. I wish she knew how much I love her. I've loved her ever since I saw her in the first year. I was such an idiot to bully her. I just didn't know how to show my feelings. She really does deserve better.

 I get in bed next to her and hold her in my arms. I wish I never have to let go.

"I'm sorry that you have to deal with my ass." I whisper to her. "I'm even more sorry that I love you."