The Big Bad Wolf

En başından başla

"That is the only rule I have; that you bring her to me in one piece." The cloaked male added while handing the brunette a sack of golden coins along with many other little treasures in the bag, none of which could outweigh the value of the woman within the mysterious man's sharp eyes.

"Here. This is only a small portion of what is to come," His new employer said with a nod full of certainty, promising so much more in exchange for the job.

"Riches await you, So long as you complete your task." He added while he blew out a little huff of amusement, well aware of who he spoke to, having personally asked for him, because until then Erron Black hadn't had a single blunder to his name.

He the language the native Earthrealmer spoke, aware that so long as there was profit, there was a way to convince him.

And that was just who he needed, the man willing to spare no expense if it meant success.

Holding the bag within his own hand, Erron stared down at the handsome pay with widely peeled dark orbs, struck by a small stun of disbelief,

"You mean to tell me there's more than this?" He asked with a small chuckle, tickled by the high pay he started off with, weighing the contents with his outstretched hand.

'All this for a woman,' Black thought while shaking his head, amused at how much the man before him was willing to pour into his hands just to have the female delivered to him.

Black was, of course, a man; one who'd lived a long life.

During all his time living, he'd become aware of just how much a single woman could reign over a fool, but even then he was still in awe at the situation he was in.

But who was he to complain?

'I'd be a bigger fool to let you take your business elsewhere,' He thought while he chose to stay silent, swallowing down his own opinions.

"There is plenty more, but remember Erron Black, your pay will depend on the state you deliver her to me.

Take care of her throughout your travel, and make certain she is steered from danger," He specified while he lifted his chin up, aiming to the sky as he gazed at it.

Simultaneously, while his sight properly aligned up to the heavy clouds, the sky above them roared with a mighty cry, the vicious sound echoing for miles to where the man hoped it'd reach his darling beauty.

'Hear the sky cry out; be aware of my existence as I am yours,' He thought to himself.

"Do whatever it takes, and do not fail me." He then went on, his already dark eyes dimmed, " And If you have to get rid of anyone that blocks your path, then do so," He added, caring of only the end goal.

All he cared about was having (f/n) with him.

"Soon... Soon the spring will be invaded by the rain, and they will exist as they should. " he declared.

" Together, as one." He added softly, the mask which hid his face not only hiding his identity, but the small smile that played at his lips as well.

The expression was touched by a linger of sweetness that then reached his eyes, infecting every bit of his being.

"My dear goddess... soon she will be within my arms," He mused aloud, the change in tone apparent.

"Only you are worthy..." He added lowly, still referring to the woman and all her splendor.

"- Very well," Black murmured while taking hold of the brim of his hat, lightly tipping it as he performed a single nod, a hidden smirk curling his lips as he agreed with the condition, taking in all of the other man's odd behavior with astounded amusement that had yet to cease.