Chrysanthemum's pov

"Chrys! Get your ass up now! We are going to be late for school!" I groaned.

"Chelsie, leave me the fuck alone!" I got up, knowing she might find another way to wake me up, and I will not like it.

I did my normal thing, shower and all that stuff. I put on gray skinny jeans, a gray crop top, and gray combat boots. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my glasses I use to see the board at school.

Oops, how rude of me! I forgot to introduce my poor mistake of a life!

My name is Chrysanthemum adele. I have brown hair, and brown eyes. I have a button nose, and plump lips. I'm a nerd at crossway high school and I live with my bestfriend, chelsie.

***************************

I walked through the crowded hallway of various popular students. Everyone gave me the looks they did ever since I started being bullied.

I hung my head low, as I walked to my locker. Benjamin Blue, the most popular and cute boy here, walked into the hall.

He was my crush since 6th grade, which is when I met him, and still has a crush. But too bad he bullies me. He doesn't like me. At all.

I hurried to get my books and walk quickly to class, but it was already too late. I was pushed to the ground and dropped all my books.

"Hey, freak, watch where your going will ya!" He did that on purpose. I sat up and pushed myself against my locker. The only thing keeping people from seeing me crying is my hair in the front hanging down loosely.

My tears dropped and I curled up in a ball. The bell rang and everyone cleared the hallway. I let out a sob I was holding and wiped my wet face.

***************************

Benjamin's pov

I don't know why I do it, but I just do. Chrysanthemum's a nice girl. Suprisingly attractive too. She has a nice ass, button nose, plump, full lips I would love to kiss, sometimes I stare at her breast.

But to keep my popularity, I have to bully her.

I was riding in my car going home and saw her walking. She had her head down. She has a nice ass though, for the second time. Well, she might not forgive me, and I hope I won't regret this...

***************************

How was Benjamin's pov? Nice? What about Chrysanthemum's.

Those of you who didn't see this in the description, it's pronounced as Chris-san-the-mum. Please vote, if you can comment, don't vommit, (I was rhyming right there) and read. I will update as much as possible.

Peace~Books_are_my_thing16