Running Around In Circles

Start from the beginning

"Yes because we are no longer being tailed by your stalker."
"No because the police still has no clue who your stalker is."

    Zee listened to Saint's explanation. He too put his head on the headrest but he did not close his eyes. Instead, he stared at the traffic and the scenery outside. What a crazy day, Zee thought. From the demonstration, to the helicopter ride, to him addressing his fans and to the kiss. The kiss. Zee could feel his face getting warm. He could not believe what Saint and he did in the Lexus. Zee was unaware that he was touching his lips with his fingers. Memory of their kiss filled his mind.

"Don't do that... Because you make me yearn to kiss you again." Saint suddenly whispered into his ears.

    Zee froze and swallowed anxiously. With Saint so close to him, he could even feel his warm breath fanning his face. He was extremely aware of Saint's warm body plastered to him. Zee slowly turned and they were instantly staring into each other's eyes.

"Stop..." Zee said in a hushed tone.
"Stop? Stop what? May I know?" Saint whispered.
"I haven't done anything Mr Panich." He murmured seductively.
"It is confirmed... You are FAR worse than Pavel." Zee replied and the man had the audacity to grin.

    Saint moved back and continued to smile. He then winked at Zee who was looking at him as if he had gone crazy. Maybe he had because when it came to his work; Saint had never broken his own rules but with Zee he had broken a few in just one evening. He knew lives were at stakes, nevertheless he could not stop himself from feeling this strong pull towards Zee Pruk Panich. He was Thailand megastar and millions worshipped him. From what he knew, Zee Pruk Panich had never had any serious long term relationships throughout his career. The first thing that the ruled out was disgruntled lovers. Zee Pruk Panich just did not have any. Even with that many gossips but there was practically nonexistent. Saint smiled when he remembered what they had done in his Lexus. Rules were broken but he had no regrets at all. Saint roguish smile widened. He slowly turned to Zee and nearly laughed when the man glared at him. Zee had no idea how endearing and precious he looked. He moved close to Zee and whispered.

"Why are you glaring at me?" Saint questioned him.
"Who ARE you?" Zee asked him and he laughed.
"Just someone who has broken his own rules just to kiss you." Saint whispered and his eyes lingered on Zee's lips again. He smiled proudly when Zee's cheeks began to turn red.
"Behave!" Zee muttered and turned his head towards the window.

    Saint sighed and pulled himself away from Zee. They then sat quietly while mulling over what happened to both of them. Saint was checking his cellphone when he could feel Zee's hand slowly curled into his hand. He returned the favour by holding Zee's hand throughout the journey. He glanced at Zee but the man was simply staring outside the window. He did not let go off Zee's hand but rubbed the warm hand with his thumb. Maybe what Saint was doing was comforting Zee that he sighed and smiled as he stared into the dark sky. He too felt the comfort and calm from holding Zee's hand. Saint slowly inhaled and exhaled while a sense serenity enveloped him.

    They arrived at Zee's home close to midnight. The moment Saint opened the truck door HwaHwa came out from the main door of the house and Saint froze. His eyes strayed to Max who was following her from behind. Zee came out from the truck and HwaHwa immediately hugged him. The woman was crying. Saint watched Zee trying to calm her down. Saint's mind went on overdrive. He signalled Max to follow him into the house. They walked as fast as possible and went into the library. The moment Max closed the door behind him, Saint asked him the question.

"She's been here all day and night?"
"Yes."
"Fuck.... Then who followed us just now?" Saint questioned and sat down.
"Could there be 2 people?" Max asked.
"Two?! One is crazy enough... But TWO??!!" Saint continued to think.
"Who was with HwaHwa today?" He queried.
"Podd and myself." Max informed Saint.
"Anything unusual?"
"No saint... She played with her cellphone, just hung around and made some calls." Max told Saint.
"The one following Mr Panich and I was a very good driver. I also remembered the intruder had excellent self defence skills and reflexes. Could the driver and the intruder be the same person?" Saint sounded frustrated.
"We have HwaHwa as a suspect, then we have the intruder and now the driver." He asserted.
"Are there 2 or 3 people?" Max questioned.
"I have no idea... HwaHwa's background check does not show that she can do any of those and the fact that she has been here all day and evening ruled her out of being the driver." Saint reasoned.
"Could there be any other reasons why people are threatening them?" Max asked Saint.