Running Around In Circles

Start from the beginning

    As the car left Saint and Zee, Saint immediately held Zee's shoulders and pulled him to sit straight.

"You okay?" He held Zee's face.
"Ye.. Yeah..." Zee answered while nodding.
"That was... That was terrifying..." He mumbled as Saint continued to massage his neck and shoulders.
"You did amazing actually." Saint looked proudly at him.
"You taught me well." Zee replied.
"How... How many guns do you actually have?" He questioned Saint.
"One in the glove compartment, one under my chair, another strapped around my ankle and one hidden somewhere else in the car." Saint informed Zee while he continued to calm Zee down.
"I will not go anywhere without back up again. It's too risky." Saint's voice suddenly sounded dangerous.

    Zee studied him.

"Then... Pavel will be able to see that you kiss me." Zee murmured.

    Saint stopped his hands that were massaging Zee's neck and shoulders when he heard what Zee said.

"I think... YOU kissed me." Saint countered.
"I beg to differ." Zee answered while Saint smiled at him.

    Saint rubbed Zee's face with his thumb and he was glad that the car was not the car chasing them. His mind then wandered to the phone call that Zee received from HwaHwa. He also thought whether HwaHwa was the driver of the car.

"I think... I need to call HwaHwa back." Zee told Saint.
"She must be worried sick about you." Saint responded.
"She is." Zee replied and was about to press her number when another car got into the parking lot.
"It's my people." Saint said and turned on the lights.
"How do you know?" Zee questioned him.
"That's my truck." Saint told him while smiling.
"We will have them drive the Lexus back to the headquarters." He explained to Zee.
"I thought that we need back up?" Zee asked.
"2 of them will follow us back to your home." Saint informed him.
"So... We can't kiss anymore?" Zee teased him and Saint actually laughed.
"Mr Panich, you astound me." Saint said.

    Zee gasped when Saint suddenly pulled him towards him and kissed him on his lips.

"Saint!" Zee punched his shoulder in shocked.
"Who said we can't kiss?" Saint smiled.
"Am I dreaming? Or... Is THIS the real you?" Zee questioned him.
"You don't know the REAL me ..." Saint trailed and winked at him. His sultry eyes lingered on Zee's lips.
"Stop it Saint!" Zee muttered while Saint smiled.

He then unlocked the Lexus. Saint left his car and walked a few steps towards the truck. He then went back to his Lexus and opened Zee's door. Zee got out and followed Saint to the truck. 2 of his staff boarded the Lexus while 2 other staff stayed in the truck. When everyone had gotten into their respective vehicles, they slowly left the parking lot heading towards the highway and home. Saint's cellphone vibrated and he immediately answered.

"Yes?"
"Boss, we have the plate number of the car following you and the police said that it is a rental. We will go to the rental company tomorrow to investigate." Pavel informed him.
"Thanks."
"No problem." Pavel said and they disconnected the call.

Saint did not like the fact that it was a rental. That could create problems if the stalker did not use his or her read personal information. HwaHwa was still his main suspect. There was no other way that she could know the details of those severed puppy heads. Only a few of his people and the police knew about it. Saint hated that they were running around in circles because of the stalker.

"Is everything alright?" Zee asked while staring at him looking all worried.

Saint let out a sigh.

"Yes and no." Saint rubbed the back of his neck.
"Care to explain?" Zee questioned him.

Saint studied him for a while then closed his eyes and put his head back on the headrest. Zee waited patiently for his response.