The 2 siblings were sad to see their friend who seemed unable to do anything, but they did their best to keep their friend smiling and happy.

but the 2 brothers did not realize that there was a flower growing on their friend's head.

Until one day ... (* / #) Now that half of the eyes have flowers there, the 2 brothers who saw it were surprised to see a flower growing in half of their friend's eyes.

Then (* / #) also told his friend how there was a flower growing in the half eye, after hearing the story from their friend the 2 siblings immediately hugged their friend tightly.

it turns out they were too late ... the flower that was growing had already indicated that their friend was incurable.

Until one day ... (* / #) was admitted to the hospital because his father found (* / #) fainted in his room, then the doctor who handled (* / #) said that (* / #) his life would not be longh.

his father who heard the news became devastated, his son who was always cheerful and happy was now experiencing very painful suffering.

The 2 brothers who heard the news became very sad, * @ * @ * who always cried and # * # * # * # * # who tried to calm their twin but inside felt devastated that the person he and his twin loved must suffer like that.

since then # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * always visit their friends, (* / #) also feel happy if their friends can visit them.

but a few days later # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * didn't visit (* / #) ... because he came to them with his father who was always with him.

"I was allowed by the doctor to come out" said (* / #) with a smile.

* @ * @ * becomes happy to hear what he said but not # * # * # * # * #.

he knows what is in the smile, then his father (* / #) then leaves his son with his friend.

* @ * @ * then leads (* / #) while # * # * # * # * # follows them from behind, because they are afraid what happens to their loved one and (* / #) can't see again because the flower has covered his eyes so * @ * @ * must guide him.

* @ * @ * leads (* / #) to the flower garden that they 3 always play together first, then the three of them make a crown flower.

after that they then watched the sunset together, before sunset (* / #) said something to his friend.

"# * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ *" said (* / #).

"yes" they both answered simultaneously.

"Have you ever heard a story about a reincarnation?" ask (* / #).

"reincarnation?" said * @ * @ * did not understand.

"That means it's like someone who has died but that person is reborn ... right?" say # * # * # * # * #.

"right" said (* / #) while giving thumbs up to # * # * # * # * #.

# * # * # * # * # felt embarrassed and looked away. "

Why did you ask about that (* / #)?" ask # * # * # * # * #.

"Do you believe or not?" ask (* / #) back

. "hmm ... maybe?" say # * # * # * # * #.

"if I believe !!" shouted * @ * @ * happy.

(* / #) chuckled at their answers.

"oh yeah !! I forgot to give you something" said (* / #) while taking something in his pocket, # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * looked at each other and shrugged.