"I actually don't want to part with you two" said (* / #).

"But * sob * because it is * sob * to cure ... then * sob * I will die" said (* / #).

"please ... don't" said * @ * @ * while shaking.

# * # * # * # * # still hugging his friend tightly, according to him it's not fair ... why his only friend left them so quickly.

"(* / #)" someone said.

then the three of them stopped crying a little after hearing someone's voice calling their friend's name, then they saw a grown man.

he has (h / c) hair and (e / c) the same eyes as (* / #), then (* / #) looks with widened eyes "daddy ..." says (* / #).

then he immediately got up and ran into his father's arms and cried, his father tried to calm his son down then he looked at * @ * @ * and # * # * # * # * #.

and smiled at them "thank you very much for being friends with (* / #)" said his father.

The 2 brothers nodded their heads, then the father (* / #) stroked his son's head and said something to the 2 brothers.

"I know what it feels like to lose someone who is important to you ... I also feel pain like that first" said the father (* / #).

then the two brothers immediately looked at his friend's father in shock "really" said @ * @ * @.

then his father (* / #) nodded "right ... but it's been over, I've given it up with all my heart" said father (* / #).

then his father looked at the 2 brothers "I want you to continue to have hope like me ... I'm sure my son will get well ... even though it's still not sure" said the father (* / #).

then they both nodded and smiled again after hearing what their friend's father said.

"And I also know that you are in love with my son," said his father (* / #) teasingly.

The 2 brothers immediately blushing what his friend's father said.

the father (* / #) laughed when he saw the reaction of the 2 guards, then he carried his child.

# * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * saw what their friend's father was doing "it seems (* / #) fell asleep while crying earlier" said father (* / #) while carrying little (* / #) in the arms.

"Uncle will bring (* / #) home ... then see you tomorrow again # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ *" said the father (* / #).

then he left carrying his sleeping boy, then # * # * # * # * # and * @ * @ * got up from their place and waved them goodbye.

after his father (* / #) had left, the 2 brothers returned to sit under the tree they guarded.

"Brother ... do you think ... that (* / #) can recover from the disease he has?" ask * @ * @ * worried.

then # * # * # * # * # hugs his brother "I'm sure ... (* / #) will definitely recover ... he will be strong" said # * # * # * # * #.

* @ * @ * then nodded "yes ... you're right ... definitely (* / #) can recover and he will be able to play like this again with us again" said * @ * @ * with hope.

then * @ * @ * embraced his twin back and they finally fell asleep.

( Play the music now)

since yesterday's incident the 3 friends were always together and the 2 siblings always entertained their friend.

but even though they can have fun together ... (* / #) always feel sad because since his illness is still not healed, he always experiences dizziness and coughs blood.