Quidditch Slytherin vs Gryffindor Game

Start from the beginning

Lucius: Lizzie you have to be more careful.

Lizzie: I know.

Severus: you said that now,but look at your arm.

Lizzie: I miss judge where I stepped. It won't happen.

Lucius: I know you will make sure it won't happen again. You were supposed to have the dat with Severus today after the game.

Lizzie: we can still have it, but I guess in the hospital wing.

Severus and Lucius: If something worst happened to you I wouldn't be able to live with....... myself? ummmm

I looked at both of them shocked. they were that worried about me. I then saw Madame Pomfrey come over with some pjs for me. Both Lucius and Severus had to step back from the bed so the curtain would close around it. They were pushed out and was told they would be let back in when I am done changing.

-Lucius' POV-

I was leaning against the wall next to the chair that Severus was sitting in. I looked over at Severus and sighed.

Lucius: you love her that much that you wouldn't know what to do if she in a worst condition if she fell off her broom higher.

Severus: yes Lizzie makes my world the brightest. I didn't even think that was possible. I thought Lily was the one I loved, but after today I knew I actually love Lizzie. I can't lose her she helped me with getting rid of my abusive father.

Lucius: I guess we are in the same boat. She makes my world brighter. When I am with her she makes me not think of anything, but her. I don't care about Blood-status cause of her. She makes me smile which I thought I would never do. Maybe this little game is idiotic.

Severus: yeah maybe we can see if she will let us share her and stop this foolish game.

Right before I can answer the door to the hospital wing opened up. We both stared at each other then nodded our heads. We both walked in and sat on both sides of her bed. I was on the right and Severus to the left. Severus took her hand and I placed my hand on her lap.

We both stared at her and then Severus sighed. He was the first one to speak out of the three of us.

Severus: Lizzie after the match Lucius and I talked and....

Lucius: We both won't know how it would feel to lose you. you make our days brighten up. Even if we had shitty days.

Severus: Plus we both have the same amount of feeling towards you. So we came up with a solution.

Lucius: we would rather share you we both found out how we felt about you. We both don't mind as long as you wish for us to be yours.

Severus: please lets just end this game and be a couple. We won't fight and we promise we won't do anything that will hurt you.

Lucius: So Lizzie what is your answer to our proposal.

-To Lizzie's POV-

So they both want to share. It is only the month of November. The day I was supposed to choose was before we went on Easter Holiday. I looked at both of them and they both looked like they want me to choose now. I sighed and thought for a moment. I then opened my mouth to speak.

Lizzie: Okay with both of your guy's info on about how you guys feel I choose to................

_____________________________________________________________________________

CLIFF HANGER !!!!!

I will write Lizzie's answer in the next chapter tomorrow. I have to go to bed. So will Lizzie let them share her or keep having this game of fighting for her heart keep going. We will have to see. I will let you guys think on that. Well good night.

Lucius: OH come on Gamzette it was getting to a good part.

Severus: Yeah at least let the readers and us know if she will let us share her or not.

Gamzette: Nope not happening typed enough chapters for tonight.

Lucius: OH COME ON!!!

Severus: please you know I hate to beg, but....

Gamzette: Nope not happening if you guys keep complaining I will cast a spell.

Lucius and Severus: Yeah right.

Gamzette:* took out wand* silencio there now I will let you guys speak if you two promise to not complain again.

Lucius and Severus: *nods head*

Gamzette: Finite. Now we will see you guys in the next chapter

Lucius and Severus: Goodbye

Gamzette: Hope you guys have a great day/ night my dear readers. Bye Bye for now.