She lit up, "I forgot to tell you, gosh I'm sorry, Jean asked me to see him after the show. He said he brought something for me from our friend Ymir!" Krista rambled.

"Oh." I sighed, thinking of Jean, which only made my mind wander to Eren again. Getting to see him back stage after his show? I think I might die...

"Now come on!!"

I looked at the floor, pondering my feelings. Smiling, and slightly nodding my head, I allowed her to lead me farther down the hallway.

The door was cracked, so, hesitantly, I pushed it wide open. Krista was the first to walk in, and I was glad. She served as a buffer of sorts. When I stepped inside, casual conversation could be heard, and four boys could be seen sitting in some sort of living space- one with a couch, a coffee table, and a loveseat. Two sat on the couches, one on the floor twiddling with his guitar, and the fourth sprawled across the loveseat, looking quite exhausted. When we entered, their conversation didn't cease, three of them didn't even bother to look our way, and the only one who did, was Eren.

He made eye contact with me, and, once he scanned my face, rose to his full height as his face bloomed into a smile. "Hey, Y/N." he greeted, approaching me as his arm stretched out, expecting a hug.

I grimaced at him, shaking my head. He halted in his steps, arms falling back to his side as he exaggeratedly pouted.

"You stink." I frowned, seeing the sweat reflect the light off his skin

"Oh? So that's a no to fucking you backstage?"

His words sent a chill through my spine, and I turned to see if Krista had heard the lewd words, only to find she had already sat on the couch, engaging in conversation with the boys. I sighed, knowing how embarrassed I would have been if she heard. I looked back to Eren, seeing a look of amusement upon his face, having seen my internal panic.

"I didn't come here to have sex with you." I half-lied. I wasn't entirely opposed to the idea... He took another step towards me, standing beside me and throwing an arm over my shoulder before leaning in to my ear. Eren's nose brushed against my ear, and took in a deep breath because of his close proximity.

"That's what you think~" his lips moved mere millimeters, placing a sweet kiss to the peak of my jaw bone. He pulled away, though his arm never left me, and his eyes were never taken off my face and figure.

I laughed at his boldness. "Your bandmates will notice you're missing." I tried to make an excuse.

"They won't care."

"Krista will notice I'm gone."

"She's enjoying herself just fine." I aimed my gaze upwards, seeing her laugh as she talked with the other boys.

"I have class tomorrow." I tilted my nose in the air, crossing my arms.

"Bullshit. Tomorrow's Sunday."

"Shit."

"Got you~" he smirked, though the next thing he said came out as a dull whisper. "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to, but I have a sneaking suspicion you feel the exact same way about me as I do for you."

I sighed, he was right, and I hated it. I hated that he could read me like a book, and yet I could never tell what he was thinking. He was strong-willed, and impulsive- a combination that made me completely and utterly vulnerable to him.

"You got me." I smiled, turning to look at him in the eyes, making his smirk spread across his entire face as his eyes jotted from my own eyes down to my lips.

His arm released itself from my shoulders, and he turned to walk down another, dim hallway that I hadn't noticed. But, he quickly stopped once he realized I wasn't directly behind him. His body turned, and he reached out a hand to me. Though, all his fingers were folded down, except his pinky. I looked at him, visibly confused, but he only motioned down to his pinky finger once more. Uncertainly, I reached out my own pinky, interlocking it with his own, earning a closed smile from Eren. He turned once more, leading me around by my pinky.