"She's not here today?" He asked, sadly. I would usually get all playfully defensive like 'I'm not enough for you?' but I didn't feel like it today.

"Nope, she wanted to make sure Mallorie, Cameron, and Brianna were finished packing and everything."

Dad just nodded. That's what I liked about dad. He didn't question that much and would just accept things. "I'm starving can you go get some silverware and plates from the cafeteria?"

"Yeah." I say, standing up. I walk out of the room and pull out my phone.

I look through my messages and sigh as I came across 'Ally-Baby'. I open it up and frowned as I realized we haven't talked in weeks. I started to type.

'hey ally i miss u. im sorry for ignoring u. idek why im saying this because im leaving tomorrow and'

I stopped and deleted everything, realizing trying to fix any ties between us wouldn't really do much. I'm moving and she loves Liam, not me. End of story. I know it's not a good ending, but this isn't Disney.

Nothing ever really has a happy ending.

I was walking down a hall when I noticed a familiar blonde head. Ally was curled up on a seat, her eyes glued to her phone. I hear her sigh and mumble 'I fucked everything up.'

"A-Ally?" I say. She looks at me surprised, her eyes bloodshot. I mentally slapped myself for trying to get her attention. I should've just walked past her without talking to her.

"Nathie?" She says. She stands up and slips her phone in her pocket. I looked down at Ally and fought a smile. I always loved looking down at her 5'2" form.

"What are you doing here?" I ask, shoving my hands in my pockets.

"An old friend of mine got in a car accident, but she's just fine." She says, looking up at me. Her usually aqua colored eyes were a light shade of gray, bloodshot. She then looked down at her feet.

"Then why are your eyes bloodshot?" I ask. I raise my right hand up and touched her cheek, I made her look back up at me and her lips were slightly parted in shock. I couldn't resist it. It was like my body was on automatic and I couldn't stop myself from touching her cheek.

"There are a lot of things to cry about right now." She says. She raises her left hand and places it firmly against mine. It was like she didn't want me to let go and neither did I.

"Like?" I ask curiously. Was something happening that Ashley and I didn't know about?

"You." She says quietly. As she said that, a tear slips down her cheek. I raise my other hand and cup her cheeks, wiping the tear away. She raised her other hand, too, and placed it against my other hand.

"Why?" I ask, slightly confused.

"I've been thinking about it lately and realized it was such a stupid thing for me to say yes to Liam." Ally says.

"Then why did you?"

"I don't know." Ally pauses for a minute and smiles at me. "I like you, Nate. Not Liam."

We slowly, but surely, started to lean in.

But before our lips can touch, I pulled away. "Ally you can't just do this." I say, shaking my head and letting my hands fall to my side.

"W-What do you mean?" She asks.

"You can't play with boy's hearts. You can't just lead me on then date Liam and try to kiss me. It's not right." I smile at her sadly. "You are many things, Ally. But one thing is for sure: You're not a player."

Pretty Boy || Niall Horanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें