Chapter Twenty- Nine

Start from the beginning

"That's enough Calum." Luke said while trying to pull him away.

"Okay.. I'm sorry." He apologized and let go.

"Okay... So... I don't really know who you three are." I said awkwardly as I pointed to the rest of Luke's band mates. "I mean I listen to your guys music, but I don't know who you guys are.."

"That's Calum." Luke said while pointing to the Asian looking guy.

"That's Ashton." He said while pointing to a guy with a bandana on.

"And that's Michael." He said as he pointed to the guy with colorful hair.

"And I'm Luke." He smiled.

"You're a dork." I giggled and slapped his arm lightly.

"Are you guys dating or what." Michael blurted out. I blushed looked away, I could feel the awkwardness between Luke and I. I also felt a hard stare, when I looked it was Harry. He must of been annoyed with that remark.

"Time for rehearsals guys." the tour manager said.

"Come watch us." Luke smiled and waited for me to follow him. The rest of the boys came too except Harry, he went somewhere else.

10 Minutes Later

"Finally Harry came back!" The manager cheered and handed him a mic. "It's time to rehearse Teenage Dirtbag." He said.

"Let me finish my pizza first." Harry nodded.

"Alright, 5 minute break everyone." He said and left with his clipboard.

"Where have you been?" I asked as Harry leaned against the table I was sitting on.

"Needed some air." He said as he took a bite of his pizza. "Want some?" He asked as he held the pizza in front of my face. I nodded and took a bite out of it.

"Are they always childish.. They're like too childish." I chuckled as I watched Calum and Michael trying to dump water on Niall.

"You get use to it, they're nice lads." He shrugged and continued eating his pizza. "So what's up with you and Bieber?" He asked nonchalantly.

"Not together." I said plainly.

"And the baby?" He asked quietly. I sadly smiled and shook my head. He knew what I meant so he gave me a little hug.

"Kylie." Luke said as he came up to me, I took a breath and quickly smiled, trying to not look sad.

"Yeah?" I responded and gave him a quick hug.

"Did you like it?" He asked.

"Love it!" I smiled and clapped my hands. "You guys sounded amazing, can't wait for those fans to hear."

"Great." He smiled and looked relieved when I told him my answer. "Hey I wa-"

"Break over, come on lads." The manager cut him off and motioned for them to go get in their places. Once they got settled the music started to play.

"Her name is Kylie... and I had a dream about her.." Harry began to sing and smirked at me. I just smiled and shook my head. They weren't taking the song as seriously and changed the lyrics which made the manager annoyed.

"Her boyfriend's a dick.." Niall began to sing.

"Bieber!" Harry jokingly sang after Niall sang that. I giggled and kept on watching them.

* * *

"Okay don't change the lyrics when you guys perform it live, especially not to Kylie. The fans are going to get angry and if you say Bieber all his little fans will be outraged." The manager warned them I nodded in agreement.