Chapter Twenty- Nine

Start from the beginning

"Hi." I said politely, I didn't really know him since I only talked to Luke. All I really know about him is he's part of that band.

"You're here to see Luke?" He asked as he walked by my side.

"Yeah he said I could watch you guys rehearse, that's alright with you right?" I asked.

"Sure, we don't mind having a pretty girl watch us. Luke doesn't stop talking about you." Ashton smirked.

"Oh, that's.. nice? Does he talk bad about me?" I blushed.

"Not at all, he likes to tell us how he'd kiss you." He chuckled.

"What? Really?" I asked surprisingly.

"I've said too much, come on let's go." He laughed and we went inside. We passed some fans that gave me sort of a death look. I just smiled back politely and didn't pay attention.

"Harry you have to go sign some posters!" A man said. I turned around and saw Harry riding a little scooter. I smiled and waved to Harry.

"Kylie!" He shouted and ran towards me.

"Harold! What are you doing here? I thought only 5 Seconds of Summer have a concert." I asked as I hugged him.

"They're on tour with us." He said while hugging me back.

"Ohhh." I said and smiled as he rubbed my back.

"Why are you here?"

"Im going to watch Luke and them rehearse." I answered as I pulled away.

"Not us?" He frowned and crossed his arms.

"When do you guys rehearse?"

"After those lads."

"Then I will when they're done." I smiled.

"Come on Kylie I bet Luke is dying to see you." Ashton said while grabbing my arm. He started pulling me away so I grabbed Harry's hand so he could follow.

We entered a big room where all the guys were. I stood there awkwardly as they all stared at me. "Ew a girl, boys only!" Louis joking said and pretended to push me away.

"Be nice to the lady." An Asian looking guy said.

"Im not presentable!" A guy with pink hair shouted and covered his body since he was shirtless.

"Settle down lads, this is Kylie." Harry said to the guys.

"Hi." I smiled and waved at them.

"We know who she is." Zayn chuckled.

"She's Justin Bieber's girlfriend! You're all over the news with that dude!" The guy with pink hair said. I rolled my eyes a little and crossed my arms.

"No I think they broke up... I think they broke up." Zayn said.

"No they're back together." Niall said while rubbing his chin.

"Stop talking about it, don't listen to the dumb ass media. We're not together." I said annoyed.

"She needs a hug." Harry said while hugging my side. "Group hug guys! Yay!" He cheered. I was suddenly squished in the middle of 9 guys, I think they were squeezing hard on purpose.

"Guys... too hard." I managed to say. I looked and noticed that Luke was in front of me. "Luke!" I smiled and hugged him back tightly.

"Kylie!" He mimicked. I laughed and felt someone touch my butt.

"Whoever that was stop. Group hug over." I said while pushing Niall away from my other side.

"But you smell pretty." The Asian kid said, he was the one behind me.