She was currently looking for a new source of income.

Perhaps the scar removal cream could be her source of income.

"Huh?" Yu Xi asked. He was stunned for a moment before he continued, "Wait, so you don't think the scar on Master Sheng's arm is ugly?"

"No."

Jian Yiling immediately responded to Yu Xi's question. There was no hesitation in her response.

Jian Yiling didn't even know why Yu Xi would ask such a question. Scars on Zhai Yunsheng's body had nothing to do with her. Why would there be a reason for her to dislike that?

All of a sudden, Zhai Yunsheng's complexion suddenly improved, "Up to you then. You can do whatever you want. When the time comes, I'll cooperate with you."

"Mhmm," Jian Yiling replied as she nodded. Of course, it would be best for him to cooperate with her.

After a moment, Zhai Yunsheng asked Jian Yiling, "Then, how many days will it take for the wound to heal? I can't keep on not taking a shower."

•••

Chapter 207: Cooperating

Translator: Exodus Tales
Editor: Exodus Tales

"Get someone to find you a waterproof adhesive gauze pad," Jian Yiling replied. She hadn't seen such a thing in the medical kit.

From start to finish, Jian Yiling's reactions were awfully calm.

To her, Zhai Yunsheng was no different from the hundreds and thousands of patients she had treated before.

Although his upper body was naked, it was still just an ordinary body.

On the other hand, Zhai Yunsheng's ears had turned red twice.

As soon as Zhai Yunsheng's bodyguard heard what Jian Yiling said, he immediately sent someone to buy a waterproof adhesive gauze pad.

Then, Jian Yiling kept speaking to Zhai Yunsheng. She spoke in a way that sounded like a doctor was giving advice to a patient, "Please pay attention next time."

"Okay," Zhai Yunsheng replied.

"Take care of yourself for now."

"Okay," Zhai Yunsheng replied again. He agreed to take care of his health.

As of now, Yu Xi was standing beside the two of them. When he had heard Zhai Yunsheng agree to take care of himself, he was incredibly touched. In fact, he felt that he was about to cry from joy.

The lords above. Hallelujah! Master Sheng is cooperating for once! This is amazing.

Following that, Yu Xi asked Jian Yiling a question. He had been quite curious, "Oh, by the way, God Ling, were you scared of Master Sheng when you were wiping his sweat away?"

Yu Xi remembered that God Ling disliked close contact with people.

"It's okay, he's a patient."

Jian Yiling wasn't familiar with the relationships between 'people'. However, she was familiar with the relationship between doctors and patients.

Towards her patients, Jian Yiling had always played the role of the doctor. She had to do what was best for the patient.

During those times, she didn't need to treat the patients as someone who had feelings and thoughts. She only needed to help the patient with her knowledge and experience.

In front of patients, it didn't matter whether they were male or female. Nor did it matter if the person had a heartbeat or not. Similarly, it did not matter whether or not that person was wearing a shirt. She wouldn't be scared of close contact in such a situation.