However, Jian Yiling wanted to confirm some of the information with her own eyes.

Qin Chuan's mother had a rare blood disease. The cause of this disease was still unknown.

Her symptoms showed that she had low oxygen levels in her blood. Prolonged exposure to such a symptom would lead to heart failure, multiple tracheal failures, and brain damage.

And thus, Jian Yiling and Cheng Yi needed to figure out the cause for this disease. They needed to find a way to make her blood oxygen levels normal again.

At present, Qin Chuan's mother was in a ward at the institution. She had various devices connected to her body. Those devices monitored various indicators 24 hours a day.

Cheng Yi had started attempting to create a medication that could maintain Qin Chuan's mother's blood oxygen concentration at a normal level. Combined with the help of other external medical equipment, this could ensure that her health condition wouldn't deteriorate any further.

As soon as Jian Yiling arrived, the institution had become lively again.

The professors scrambled to talk to Jian Yiling. As a result, Cheng Yi and Luo Xiuen had to wait in the queue again.

After getting rid of the 'attacking' professors, Jian Yiling finally returned back to her seat.

Jian Yiling had brought Luo Xiuen an autographed photo of four of the members of Jupiter.

"Ahhhh. Jian Yiling, I love you so much! You're the best!"

Luo Xiuen held up the photo and kissed it repeatedly.

•••

Chapter 182: A Gift for Cheng Yi

Translator: Exodus Tales
Editor: Exodus Tales

Just as Cheng Yi was about to make fun of Luo Xiuen, Jian Yiling handed him a box.

When Cheng Yi opened the box, he saw a figurine.

Oh wait, this wasn't a figurine.

At first glance, the gift appeared to be a figurine. However, with a closer look, he realized that it was made out of candy.

Because it had been exquisitely made, this made him initially think that it was a figurine. The candy figurine was incredibly intricate and detailed.

Jian Yiling had used 'sugar art' to make Cheng Yi a beautiful female figurine.

"Yiling, did you make this?" Cheng Yi asked.

Jian Yiling nodded.

Cheng Yi's heart started to blossom.

The first 'real female' in the institution had given him a gift! An exclusive hand-made gift!

As expected, the other people in the institution had cast envious glances at Cheng Yi.

Even Luo Xiuen was no exception.

Although the autographed photo was good, the one in Cheng Yi's hands was made by Jian Yiling! That meant much more!

The corners of Cheng Yi's lips started to upturn. However, he tried to keep his face dignified.

Cheng Yi's fingers habitually pushed up his glasses before he said, "Thank you Jian Yiling. I really like this gift."

Luo Xiuen took a closer look at the figurine in Cheng Yi's hands, "Wow, Cheng Yi, even Yiling knows that you like mature women that have 36Ds and shapely curves. Your innate character has basically been exposed."