When Ji Ming saw the door of his apartment close, he prayed that this wouldn't happen for the third time!

No. He better move back home to live with his father! He wasn't going to stay in this apartment anymore!

Staying here would only bring up traumatic memories for him!

After they left Ji Ming's apartment, Zhai Yunsheng took Jian Yiling for a drive. Then, they found a place to have a late-night snack. After that was done, he sent her home before the clock hit nine o'clock.

###

On Sunday, Jian Yiling initially thought that Qin Chuan was coming over to tutor her. However, Qin Chuan had called her and asked for the day off. He said that he had something to take care of.

This was a good thing for Jian Yiling. She could finally have time to visit the institution.

Jian Yiling contacted the institution and asked them to send over a vehicle to pick her up.

Jian Yiling thought that they would have sent any regular chauffeur to pick her up. However, when she opened the door, she saw Luo Xiuen.

Originally, Cheng Yi was sent to pick her up. However, Luo Xiuen had snatched the job away from him. Now, she had the right to pick up and drop off Yiling.

Luo Xiuen waved at Jian Yiling. Her face was full of smiles, "Yiling, I'm here to pick you up~"

Luo Xiuen's smile was a little too radiant.

It was a good thing that she was a woman. Otherwise, she probably would have been taken for a creep.

"Mhmm."

Jian Yiling nodded before she tried getting onto the car.

However, she failed her first attempt.

When Luo Xiuen realized the problem, she quickly asked Jian Yiling:

"Do you need help getting up? Do you want me to hoist you up?"

The car that Luo Xiuen drove was an off-road vehicle. The vehicle was known for its high chassis. Those who weren't tall enough typically needed a small bench to help them get into the car.

She didn't usually have to worry about this problem when people at the institution hitched a ride. They were all a bunch of old men who could take care of themselves.

Jian Yiling shook her head. She refused to let Luo Xiuen hoist her up.

She took a step and grabbed onto the door frame with both hands. Then, she jumped several times before she finally managed to get herself into the car.

Luo Xiuen couldn't help but smile. She was too damn adorable. Was it legal to be this adorable even when climbing onto a car?

•••

Chapter 118: Qin Chuan Visits the Institution

Translator: Exodus Tales
Editor: Exodus Tales

Luo Xiuen turned around and said, "Don't worry Yiling. In the future, I'll leave a small bench in my car. I'll make sure that you don't need to struggle when you get in my car! If there's no small bench available, Cheng Yi can lie on the ground and act as a bench for you!"

Jian Yiling was a little embarrassed. Her height was indeed a problem...

She had been recently eating well and focusing on doing stretches. She hoped that she could grow a bit taller...

As Luo Xiuen drove up to the entrance of the institution, she noticed that there was a man standing in the middle of the road. He was blocking her way.

However, Luo Xiuen was used to this kind of situation.