He couldn't express how much it hurt...

And now, he had to suffer from more than just the aches of skipping five thousand times... More injuries had gotten inflicted on his body.

Jian Yiling walked over to the couch and sat down. Zhai Yunsheng was next to her.

With a smile on his face, Zhai Yunsheng asked Jian Yiling, "Is your hand red?"

Jian Yiling spread out her small hand to take a look. It was slightly red. However, the reason for that was because she had held the racquet too tightly just now.

Yu Xi touched his nose. He couldn't help but think that Master Sheng's focus was on the wrong thing.

Ji Ming couldn't even get up from the ground. And you're asking Yiling if her hands are red or not?

It took Ji Ming ages before he got over the initial pain.

However, he still didn't get up from the ground. He felt the pain come back to him as soon as he moved an inch.

He had no option but to talk to Zhai Yunsheng and Jian Yiling from the ground:

"Master Sheng, I know that I did the wrong thing. I swear I won't do it again. Please forgive me!"

Ji Ming was afraid. He was really afraid that Jian Yiling would give him such a blow again.

•••

Chapter 117: Arrangements Have Been Made

Translator: Exodus Tales
Editor: Exodus Tales

However, Ji Ming didn't have to worry about Jian Yiling doing such a thing again.

Jian Yiling had said "Just one hit."

The only reason that Jian Yiling and Zhai Yunsheng were sitting on the sofa was that they wanted to hear Ji Ming's genuine apology.

At that moment, Yu Xi's mobile phone made a noise. He had received a message.

Yu Xi's heart skipped a beat when he saw the message on the screen.

It was a message from someone in Beijing.

Yu Xi opened the message with extreme caution.

Sure enough, Master Zhai was asking him about his progress. Master Zhai wanted to know whether he had introduced a young girl to Master Sheng.

The last few times, Yu Xi had been quite vague about his progress. He always said that he had been making arrangements and knew what to do.

However, Master Zhai was bound to be unhappy if he kept saying things like that.

When he was viewing the message, Yu Xi suddenly thought of something.

He glanced at Jian Yiling who was currently seated next to Zhai Yunsheng on the sofa. This time, he could reply to Master Zhai with a clear conscience. He replied: [Arrangements have been made.]

The Zhai family had asked him to introduce an 'innocent' young girl to Master Sheng. Yiling could be considered as one of them. However, she was a little too 'young'.

A message quickly popped up on the screen: [Does he like her?]

Yu Xi raised his head again. He took a glance at Master Sheng and Jian Yiling before replying: [It seems as though he likes her quite a bit.]

[That's good.]

It seemed as though Master Zhai was quite satisfied with Yu Xi's reply today.

Zhai Yunsheng, Jian Yiling, and Yu Xi left Ji Ming's apartment after 10 minutes.