When Ji Ming saw the crowded scene at the school gate, he could already imagine what was going to happen when Jian Yiling came out of school.

That brat had dared to embarrass him at the Yu Residence. This was his payback!

Qiu Yizhen and Ji Ming had devised today's plan together.

Of course, he had found people to do most of the things for him. Qiu Yizhen and her two followers were only responsible for posting the content onto the school forum. They had also guided the direction of the comments.

The biggest advantage of doing this was that there was no risk posed to them.

Jian Yiling couldn't do anything about them.

Everyone had the freedom to confess. There were no laws saying that someone couldn't confess!

They hadn't broken the law, nor had they committed a crime. Even if the Jian family came to find them, they couldn't do a single thing either!

As Ji Ming proudly looked at the video, he suddenly heard the door behind him open up.

What was happening?

Who was opening the door?

He was currently situated in an apartment near his school.

Ji Ming's father had purchased this apartment to make sure that it was convenient for his son to get to school every day.

To watch the show unfold in front of him, Ji Ming had skipped an entire afternoon of classes.

•••

Chapter 77: Protect Yiling (4)

Translator: Exodus Tales
Editor: Exodus Tales

When the door of the apartment opened, the first person to enter was Ji Ming's father, Ji Junfeng.

"Dad?" Ji Ming called out. His first reaction was his father had figured out that he had skipped class. As a result, his father had ended up here to catch him red-handed.

Ji Junfeng's eyes were full of fury and hatred as he looked at Ji Ming.

"Dad... My... My stomach hurt today... That's why... I left early..." Ji Ming stammered. He tried to explain the situation to his father.

However, that wasn't what Ji Junfeng cared about!

He couldn't care less for whether or not Ji Ming skipped class.

As Ji Ming desperately tried to explain for himself, a few bodyguards walked in. They wore black suits and exuded an intimidating aura.

Then, Ji Ming saw Yu Xi and another young man walked in.

At first, Ji Ming didn't recognize who the young man was.

However, when he saw his father nod and bow towards the man, he suddenly realized.

The young man was no other than Master Sheng from Beijing!

Who else would be accompanied by Yu Xi? Other than Master Sheng, there wasn't another young man that his father would act this courteously to.

Prior to this, Ji Ming had always wanted to meet Master Sheng. However, he had never gotten the opportunity.

He hadn't expected that today would be the day. But the situation right now didn't appear too good for him.

"Um... Brother Xi... What's the situation?" Ji Ming asked. As he couldn't talk to Zhai Yunsheng without knowing the situation, he decided to ask Yu Xi.

Just after he finished his sentence, two of the bodyguards walked up to Ji Ming and held him down.