Trollstopia

You know the drill, I do not own Trolls of Trollstopia in any way or form since they both belong to Dreamworks Animations, respectively. Melody Song and Mal Shredder are my O.C.s and belong to me, while Aggie belongs to I.M. Rally. Now, let's get this underway!

"I have to go to Pop Village"?! Aggie had to use her red hand to stifle her laughter as she said, "Why do you seem shocked? This is going to be a lot of fun"! You are probably wondering why Val Thundershock is...well..shocked about going to Pop Village and why Aggie is here with Barb. Well, let's go back a few hours earlier to understand what happened.

A few hours earlier...

In Troll Village, Poppy was reading a scrapbook to her friends, explaining how they found out about how there were other trolls in the world and how each tribe represented a different kind of music. While the concept sounded very confusing, Poppy sighed while closing the book, saying, "What I'm trying to say is that it's been weeks since we found out about the other tribes, you guys, and we're no better friends with them now than we were before." Everyone seemed to agree as Poppy then got up, saying, "I don't want to sound hysterical, you guys, but lately, it feels lie we're...acquaintances," as thunder roared in the distance while everyone, except Aggie, who was standing by DJ Suki, flinched in horror. Even Biggie grabbed Mr. Dinkles from his shoulder and told him, "Mr. Dinkles, I don't want you ever using that word"! Aggie shrugged her shoulder while asking, "What's wrong with being acquaintances? Isn't that close enough to having friends"? In an instant, she was tackled to the ground by Smidge, who shouted, "What wrong?! I'll tell you what's wrong! Being acquainted with a troll is almost as worse as not being friends with them. When you have an acquaintance, you have awkward greetings, awkward get-togethers, and worst of all...awkward hugs." That last part made chills go down everyone's spines, including Aggie, who fluttered her wings in fear while saying, "Yeeks. Now I understand why it sounds terrible," with Smidge shouting, "It is! It's the mockery of friendship"!

DJ Suki walked up to Poppy, saying, "Poppy, we all want to be better friends with the tribes, but they live so far away. What can we do"? Aggie then suggested something, asking, "what if you could convince the leaders to convince their tribes to come to live with you guys"? Poppy had a huge smile on her face as she hugged Aggie while saying, "And that's why you're the Master of All Music"! She then stepped back while saying, "We should try to convince the other tribes to come and live in Troll village with us." Everyone seemed to like this idea as Guy diamond swung an arm around Aggie, saying, "Great idea, A-A-Aggie"! Aggie blushed and shuffled her hoof in embarrassment, happy that they liked the idea. Poppy then continued, saying, 'Close your eyes and imagine it. Hundreds of trolls from each tribe living in harmony. Forming a new troll city that celebrates the diversity of our cultures. A beacon of love and friendship for everyone. All of us together! Different, but unified. Like...like..." Her friends ended up giving several examples of possible analogies to how ith what Poppy was trying to suggest. Poppy loved their ideas, saying, "Good suggestions, guys! We'll call this new city...Trollstopia," as a mysterious spotlight shined on her, making the moment much more dramatic. Aggie liked the name, saying, "That's a great idea, Poppy! It suits everyone, and it definitely sounds like a place where all trolls can live together in harmony," as the rest of the snack Pack harmonize with their Magical Musical friend. Guy Diamond added, "Speaking as a parent, count me in. It'll be great to expose Tiny Diamond to new cultures and music," as Tiny Diamond appeared from Guy's silver hair, saying, "Yeah, daddy! Count me in, too"! Smidge added, "This is a great idea, Poppy! A stroke of genius," with everyone else cheering and commenting on the idea as well. Poppy was surprised that everyone agreed to this, and there wasn't one source of disagreement. Poppy then froze, saying, "We're missing someone," as she knew just who was missing and where to look.