𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐬𝐭- *𝐒𝐥𝐚𝐩!*

Start from the beginning

Trey, on the side, immediately placed two fingers on his forehead, '(Name), we got a situation here...'

'I know... I'm searching for a way to reverse the effect, so a little patient please!' (Name) muttered.

'O-Ok, I count on you...' Trey smiled, cutting the connection. "Because I like you... Argh!!! I'm inlove with this woman!" He mumbled, ruffling his head.

"Did you say something, sea turtle-senpai?" Floyd asked.

"N-Nothing!" Trey scratched the back of his head, pretending he didn't say anything.

"The same as the time I've been waiting for my prince, is also the time you'll stay in that position." The ghost bride finished. She sound insane than she looks, to be honest, and I gladly agree on that.

"YOU MEAN FOR '500 YEARS'?!" Sebek exclaimed.

"I never heard it before." Jade uttered. "... 'Ghosts that could bind a living person by slapping'. Not only her stubbornness and enthusiasm, even her power's non-standard."

Leona and Vil look pissed, really pissed. Being one of the most handsome men in this school, is what they are and they are just got rejected by a ghost? Who is she kidding?

"How brave of you to reject me with some reason that doesn't even make any sense?!" Leona yelled.

"How dare you refuse my proposal! Stop being so cocky with yourself!" Vil huffed.

Jack, on the far side of the crowd, is shaking in fear. "I'm not really good at telling lies... But we have to do our best since those two leaders had failed..."

"Then next..." Eliza roamed her eyes on the last 5. "The one that look reliable with big white ears."

Jack gulped nervously while walking infront. Coughing, he spoke, "It's Jack Howl."

"How is your sword skill?" Eliza asked. "What kind of biggest monster have you defeated? Do you own the legendary sword of your ancestors?"

"Swords? I don't need something like that." Jack replied. "With this fist, I can—...?!"

"REJECT!!!!"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏!!!*

"It hurts!" Jack winced in pain.

"You don't even own the legendary sword that could protect the princess from monsters, there's no way a prince like this exists!" Eliza, once again, scolded. "Next! The one with beautiful sharp eyes!"

"It's Sebek Zigvolt!"

𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 (𝘕𝘢𝘮𝘦) 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴...

"I know how will this end..." Loke and (Name) chorused, bracing themselves.

"Have faith in Sebek!" Lilia stated, watching how Sebek will handle this situation.

𝘉𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘮𝘱𝘶𝘴...

"What kind of instrument do you play? Piano? Or flute?" Eliza inquired.

"Instruments? Hm, that's a very good question!" Sebek clapped his hands. "Let me tell you, Young Master is very amazing at every kind of string instruments. The melody of his violin is very beautiful and sad. You'll get shiver inside the depth of your heart once you listen to the melody of his cello, its suits young master so much since he's very mysterious—...?!"

"REJECT!!!!"

*𝐒𝐋𝐀𝐏!!!*

"What?! What a rude woman! I'm not done talking yet!" The cabbage-man irked a mark.