"*Blushes*I don't know I just feel embarrassed okay" Jimin stated

Yoongi buried his noise in Jimin's neck loving how the other smelt like his soap and shampoo, he proceeds to start kissing him trailing up to his lips -

"Stop" Jimin says placing two fingers on his lips. "You know we don't have that type of relationship you can't kiss me"

"Then what?- *sigh* okay" yoongi said placing a small peck on Jimin's forehead before removing his arms from around the other.

"Anyway I came up here to do something and now I forgot probably wasn't important since I can't-"

Ding dong

"Who's that?" Jimin asked.

"I don't know I don't remember anyone messaging me that they're visiting"

Who ever that person is, they are really persistent because they kept ringing the door bell until yoongi went to the door and opened it.

"Okay okay I'm co - DAD!!!!" To Yoongi's surprise the person who stood before him is person that gave birth to him Seokjin.

"What are you doing here?!!!" Yoongi said closing the gap of the door behind him.

"I was calling your phone non-stop and you weren't answering, I came to visit aren't you going to let me" Seokjin said folding his arms.

"It's not the time Dad I'm really busy can you come back a different time" Yoongi said.

"Oh!!! I carry you for nine months through pain and agony for you to not let me in your own house"

"Here we go again, I never asked you to have me" yoongi Said immediately regretting his words.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ Seokjin grabbed Yoongi's ear and pulled it harshly " open that damn door before I rip your ear off"

"Ouch ouch okay okay I'll open it" yoongi opened the door as he rubbed his ear. He anxiously walked to the living with Seokjin behind him knowing damn well he didn't tell his father what has been going on in his life.

"Yoongi we're out of peanut but-" Jimin stopped mid sentence as he say a unknown person behind the older.

"Who's that?" They both said at the same time.

"Excuse you???? Who is me?? I'm his father who are you stranger??" Seokjin stated.

"I'm not a stranger I'm his neighbor-

ಠಿ_ಠ. Seokjin raised his brow and yoongi sighed thanking God Jimin didn't mention

And he's the father of my child"

"\(°o°)/ What??!!!!!!"

Yoongi went on his knees and began to say "I'm sorry!!!!!" To Seokjin.

"So your telling me you not only lied to me for four months but also got someone pregnant" Seokjin said legs crossed with tea in hand

"Yes" yoongi stated.

"You two are not even married what will the people think???!" Seokjin stated.

"I don't care what they think and you know that" yoongi snapped.

"Okay I'm sorry I said that but your father, he had so much planned for you why did you decide to do this" Seokjin said.

"Dad I'm an adult, I can do whatever I want and you know I don't want anything to do with the Min fraction or Father"

-Min Fraction where have I heard that before- Jimin thought to himself.

"Are you really just going to not speak to your father again" Seokjin said sadly

"Yes I'm sorry Dad but I still can't stand the sight of him" Yoongi stated.

Seokjin sighed " all I can do as your father is to support your wishes but in the end your rightful place is with the Fraction"

"Now you" Seokjin turned to Jimin sitting beside Yoongi "how much money can I give you to get rid of that child"

"What?"

---------------------------------------------------------hello imaginary readers here is chapter 12 I hope you enjoyed it💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

We have unlocked another bangtan member Seokjin.

Will Jimin have to get rid of the baby?

Will his life be danger?

Will Jimin find out the truth about yoongi's life?

find out in the next chapter

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Anyway bye guys l
Purple you😘💜