"Alam kong nag aalala ka kahit hindi mo sinasabi.." He smiled at me gently.. "Much better kung pupuntahan mo si Yika and tell her the good news.." tumalikod na sya para samahan ang asawa ng tawagin ko..

"P-Papa..." lumingon sya sakin.. I gulped.. "T-Thank you..."

the corner of his mouth twist... "y'know Damon.. no matter what happens for me you are still my son..."

~~~~~######~~~~~~~

Sa north wing ng hospital may maliit na kapilya.. doon ko nakita si Yika.. She was sitting at the front her back facing my direction.. ang tanging suot lang nya ay ang coat ni Papa.. Hindi na sya nag abalang magbihis kanina... siguro dahil na rin sa sobrang dami ng nangyari sa loob lamang ng isang gabi..

I stand like I'm rooted to the spot.. A succession of emotion flashes across my face. A muscle tick in my jaw..

I took a deep breath and sat beside her...

She dont even bothered to raise her head..

I feel tears in my eyes and try to blink them away.. tumingin ako sa harapan para lamang makaramdam ng guilt... Nakalimutan kong nasa loob kami ng simbahan at masakit isipin na---SHIT..!

"H--he---I mean Lolo Christopher was stable now... father asked me to tell you that.."

katahimikan...

"I'm sorry I lied to you.." i say finally.. "you dont know how much I wanted to tell you the truth..." i dont even recognized my voice... it sounds broken and ....sad...

Again.. she dont even uttered a single words...

I clenched my hands into a fist.. "I know you hate me----"

"No..."

 she dont... hate me..? "Baby..."

"I--I cant even  force myself to hate you because it hurts..." she finally raised her  head  to looked at me... her eyes glistened with tears..

She is soooo beautiful ... even with her nose red, her eyes swollen with tears.. my breath catches...

Our gazed locked...

She broke the spell and looked down.. "is that the reason why you left me four years ago...?"

Gusto ko syang yakapin and take away all the pain.. "Yes..."

"And you're my----" she bit her lower lip... "my cousin..?"

Para kong sinuntok sa sikmura.. "yes..."

She smile painfully... "It's strange.."

"What strange..?"

"why does eveytime i look at you i wanna kiss you...? and everytime you hug me  I melt..? when I hold your hand it makes me so special.. I wanna be the girl you give everything to.. I--I wanna be the reason why you smile... why does---" in a low voice she said.. "it feels so right..?"

I put my arms around her... She curl her arms around my neck and bury her face in my chest... "I'm sorry..." i choke out...

she burst into tears...

"Dont cry..." i whisper in her ear... " that's not fair.."

"Nothings change Damon I still love you...."

"So do i..." my hands on her waist tighten.. i will never let her go... I'll do anything to protect her..

after a minute of cuddling she murmured.. "what now..?" 

"i dont know...."

I kissed her jaw line.. "Should we run..?"

"I..guess..so...?" 

I pushes a strand of hair away from her face... "I love you..."

she lean in and brush her lips lightly against me...then Pinagsalikop nya ang mga kamay namin... her face soften ..."God please forsake us..."

 "Amen..."

we sealed it with a kis and everything goes away...

~~~~~~#####~~~~~~

A/N: meron akong major major problem..! Putsa! di ko na alam mag narrate..! okinam!

Ewan..! nakakapanibago.. again tiyagain or i will make pektus on you and kicking on you also.. anu daw..?